Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Aspen Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• I just leased yesterday in the Atlanta metro area an 08 Aspen Limited, MSRP was about 39K. I leased for 39 months, 15k miles/year. The lease was no money down, sign and drive for $527/month (including 7% tax).
  • Does anybody have the current money factor / residual % for a 2008 Aspen Limited 4x4 Package E (MSRP ~36475)? I'm looking for a 36 - 39 month lease, 15,000 per year.

Thanks in advance!
  • hemigirlhemigirl Posts: 2
    We were looking at the Aspen Limited Hemi - about $42,000 - can get friends and family discount. Have the Commander that is going back, current lease expires 2/9/09. Must have the captain chairs in the middle. Thanks!
  • slackjawslackjaw Posts: 32
    Looking to order

2008 Aspen Limited 4x4 with 28J package
    Trailer Tow Group
    Popular Equipment Group
    MyGig with NAV
    Grey Metallic

Dealer's current offer is $546 a month with $546 first payment only at inception.

10.5K 36 month lease.

45% residual with a .00070 MF

MSRP is $43,065
    Dealer discount is $4,114
    Manufacturer rebates and credits are $4,400
    OK, update.

Not that it seems that anyone else is here or cares.

08 Aspen Limited (Mineral Gray, Black, Cognac, or Sandstone in inventory), all options except for engine block heater. 45K MSRP give or take a few bucks depending on paint color.

First payment down $499 a month for 36 month 10.5K mileage lease.
  • Hello all-
    Looking into an 2008 Aspen, Limited, signature package w/ 4.7L engine, leather, rear dvd.

Does anyone know the residual values and MF? Also, expected bottom line pricing for this vehicle?

Looking at a 36mo lease w/ 12K miles/yr.

Appreciate any info and insight.
    Thx
  • blazen68blazen68 Posts: 1
    Just did the exact same thing only I got the Hemi. They started in the $500 range and I finally got them down to $385 with about $1800 down which include $350 to carry the bumber to bumber warranty the extra 3 months. They have a $3000 rebate right now at least in the Atlanta area.

I don't know residual value and MF.
  • thanks. was that 2 wd or AWD?
  • pCan someone please tell me the DCX employee discount?

Some people have told me it's a dollar amount under invoice.. some people said it's 3% under invoice... some 6% under invoice...

Is the reason I've heard differeng stories is because it changes with time? Changes depending on make//model?

The last person I believed said it was 6% below invoice across the board for any chrysler product....

What is right?

Thanks!
  • shlomizshlomiz Posts: 3
    Got a quote today for 2008 Aspen Limited 28J with NAV and Entertainment Group II.
    36 Months
    $1000 down which includes first payment a fees.
    @ $490 per month (includes tax)
    Dealer is in Charlotte NC.

Any thoughts? is it reasonable? too much? :confuse:
    Thanks guys.
    So just to be clear it is a 4x2 with no tow package, has bench second row seating, and no sunroof...MSRP $39,950 or slightly more depending on color, right? If not please post all optional gear. I am quite curious!!
    It is 4X2 it has sunroof, color is cool vanila no tow package.
    MSRP is $42,000 less $3000 rebate and the dealr will write off additional $1500.
    All in all the final cost is $37,500.

Are there any new MF and Residual numbers?
    Under the existing programs that end today I have been able to get over $9K off of a sticker of just over $45K. This included lease cash, lease loyalty, dealer discount, something called a 5-star discount, and the $500 internet coupon from early April. I did bugger it up and miss my window of opportunity. I had my reasons that I could not move on it...hoping for the best with the new programs and do want to make a deal before the 15th. "My" Aspen is sitting on the dealer's lot waiting for me. :)

New incentives come out tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. My guess is that they will stay the same. I don't expect to see that internet coupon again though. That was a nice freebie $500.

Good luck!
    Thank you.
    anyway, do you think that the deal got is reasonable or there is some more room for negotiation?

Thanks.
    I am by no means an expert on any of this. I am not sure what the invoice is on the Aspen you are looking at but I do think that's a good starting point for the dealer discounted price.

New incentives are unfortunately not posted on Chrysler.com today.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey slackjaw. As you mentioned, Chrysler introduced its new May incentives on the Aspen. It is now providing $3,000 lease cash plus another $1,000 bonus cash ($4,000 total) on this truck. In addition to this is is running a special program that lets consumers lock in a price of $2,99 per gallon on gas for the next three years.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    The gas program is interesting, but the fine print indicates that it is not compatible with the lease cash program...so apparantly it's one or the other.

From what I can tell it is $3K lease cash -OR- $1K bonus cash plus the gas program. Can't have both. Too bad as I think that would have been the deal closer for me. I'll guess I'll just keep beating on my dealer...
    Looking for leasing terms if anyone can share...

Aspen 4x4 Limited 28J
    36 months
    10.5K miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,169

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• frankygfrankyg Posts: 32
    I see this program just started and it is going to Sep. 30th. How does one get a CDI number from a Chrysler employee? I am looking to purchase a 2008 ASPEN LIMITED 4X4 LIMITED SIGNATURE SERIES w/the MY GIG discount. How much of a discount is it?
2»
This discussion has been closed.