Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Aspen Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• slackjawslackjaw Posts: 32
    So just to be clear it is a 4x2 with no tow package, has bench second row seating, and no sunroof...MSRP $39,950 or slightly more depending on color, right? If not please post all optional gear. I am quite curious!!
  • shlomizshlomiz Posts: 3
    It is 4X2 it has sunroof, color is cool vanila no tow package.
    MSRP is $42,000 less $3000 rebate and the dealr will write off additional $1500.
    All in all the final cost is $37,500.

Are there any new MF and Residual numbers?
    Under the existing programs that end today I have been able to get over $9K off of a sticker of just over $45K. This included lease cash, lease loyalty, dealer discount, something called a 5-star discount, and the $500 internet coupon from early April. I did bugger it up and miss my window of opportunity. I had my reasons that I could not move on it...hoping for the best with the new programs and do want to make a deal before the 15th. "My" Aspen is sitting on the dealer's lot waiting for me. :)

New incentives come out tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. My guess is that they will stay the same. I don't expect to see that internet coupon again though. That was a nice freebie $500.

Good luck!
  • shlomizshlomiz Posts: 3
    Thank you.
    anyway, do you think that the deal got is reasonable or there is some more room for negotiation?

Thanks.
    I am by no means an expert on any of this. I am not sure what the invoice is on the Aspen you are looking at but I do think that's a good starting point for the dealer discounted price.

New incentives are unfortunately not posted on Chrysler.com today.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hey slackjaw. As you mentioned, Chrysler introduced its new May incentives on the Aspen. It is now providing $3,000 lease cash plus another $1,000 bonus cash ($4,000 total) on this truck. In addition to this is is running a special program that lets consumers lock in a price of $2,99 per gallon on gas for the next three years.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    The gas program is interesting, but the fine print indicates that it is not compatible with the lease cash program...so apparantly it's one or the other.

From what I can tell it is $3K lease cash -OR- $1K bonus cash plus the gas program. Can't have both. Too bad as I think that would have been the deal closer for me. I'll guess I'll just keep beating on my dealer...
    Looking for leasing terms if anyone can share...

Aspen 4x4 Limited 28J
    36 months
    10.5K miles
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,881

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• frankygfrankyg Posts: 32
    I see this program just started and it is going to Sep. 30th. How does one get a CDI number from a Chrysler employee? I am looking to purchase a 2008 ASPEN LIMITED 4X4 LIMITED SIGNATURE SERIES w/the MY GIG discount. How much of a discount is it?
13»
This discussion has been closed.