Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General Questions about Leasing Vehicles

1192021222325»

Comments

• What model is the accord ACC? Kelley Blue Book and Edmunds don't recognize the model that is printed on the title. Can't seem to figure this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,918
    Google tells me that ACC might be Adaptive Cruise Control, but no idea why they put that on the title, unless it was just an abbreviation for Accord..

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• I have a 3 year lease. I'm not even at the 1 year mark (this January will be 1 year). I had to move this July to a city where I barely use my car and it's more of a pain to have it and would love to get rid of it if I can. Is there anyway to do this? I looked at those websites (swapalease, etc), but they all seem kind of shady. Is there a good way to do this without losing a lot of money?
  • sebring95sebring95 Posts: 3,225
    There's nothing shady about swapalease or leasetrader. I've used them to assume leases in the past. The good thing about them is that they require the person assuming the lease to pay for a subscription which means they likely know what they're doing and are serious. If you have an attractive lease and yours can be assumed per the contract you'll find someone to take it over.