Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kia Sedona Care & Maintenance

2»

Comments

• Can someone tell me if the 2003 Kia Sedona LX has a transmission filter and if so where is the doggone thing!? The local parts store says there's a spin on filter, but I have not been able to find it anywhere. :confuse: :mad:
  • Just scheduled 30,000 mile service at Kia dealer where I bought the van. Service includes: trans. change, anti-freeze change, fuel filter, air filter, rotate tires, oil change. Got a quote of $450.00. Just wanted some feedback on what I need to look for w/ this service. Thanks
  • No...there's no filter on Kia's Sedonas Van transmission, but what you can do is the complete package that the dealer offers, including the pressure cleaning for the internal components.
  • Hey, let me tell you that there's no filter on the Kia Sedona Van Auto Transmission, but what you can do, is to get the full auto transmission package that the dealer offers which cost around $149.00 dollars plus tax. this will fix the problem of iddle and speeding.
  • I have the ex sedona! So no fog lights, however I can install my own! Is this vehicle wired already for them? Or do I have to do that as well.
  • twptwp Posts: 1
    i need a diagram heater pipes from front to back please regards twp
  • Tranny has an intermittent late shift point when goin from 2nd to 3rd. I cannot replicate it. Normally the tranny will shift when the engine is at 2500 RPM's but when it has a late shift from 2-3, I feel the transmission getting ready to shift, then the engine speed goes up slightly, then it shifts, and then it is fine.
    I have no slippage issues. Fluid was changed at 60,000 miles, everything else is fine.
  • Hi,

We got a 2010 Kia Sedona this past July. After a month I noticed that the Stickers in the windshield was dated 10/12 probably instead of 12/10. My question is should'nt I get a date on my Stickers on the month I bought it. They got the wrong date and wouldnt be unfair if I get the state inspection and emission just after six months. I hope you understand my questions and advise me on what to do with this. Thanks.
  • Twice now- we have had the oil changed and a week later oil is flowing out of the car onto our driveway. Both times, the dealer and mechanic said the O-Ring was either crushed or not sealed properly causing the massive leak. This is not normal!!!

Both my mother in laws driveway and our driveway has a pool!
  • charm99charm99 Posts: 1
    I purchesed a brand new 2010 Kia Sedona (basic model) in July of 2010 and since Aug 2010 I have been experiencing a knocking noice when I am slowing down into a left or right hand turn regardless of the road condition. It only happens when I am breaking and u can actually feel it in the break pedal as well Has anyone else experienced the same? If this normal?

According to the dealer ship this is normal condition of this vehicle but I don't agree
  • dbaron4dbaron4 Posts: 2
    My friend bought a leftover 2010 Kia Sedona LX (no other options) for between $21,000 and $22,000 at the start of this year. Was that a good price?
2»
This discussion has been closed.