Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus ES 350 Accessories

2»

Comments

• HI, I was reading your comments. My mother was in a really bad accident yesterday.She has the lexus ES350 YEAR 2007. She has it for 1 year 1/2 and yesterday she went was at a stop sign and she made a left as soon as she pressed on the gas to go, the car made a weird noise and the tiers were skipping and the car just took off. She could not stop the car she tired to step on the brakes and they would not work. The car kept going faster & faster. The car was going so fast she hit one car that and had a head on collision with another car. The car only stopped beause the car hit another car. If not the car was stilling going. Sh eis alive today because of the airbags, seatbelt. I cannot believe that a car Lexus would have this problem. We are investigating as we speak and something must be done. Wheater it's the Mats or the Accelartion of the car. Lexus must fix this problem. Somebody could die. Can you please tell me what you did after you has this problem. I would appreciate. Thank You Patricia Good luck Drive Safe
    pdpapataros@hotmail.com
  • HI, I was reading your comments. My mother was in a really bad accident yesterday.She has the lexus ES350 YEAR 2007. She has it for 1 year 1/2 and yesterday she went was at a stop sign and she made a left as soon as she pressed on the gas to go, the car made a weird noise and the tiers were skipping and the car just took off. She could not stop the car she tired to step on the brakes and they would not work. The car kept going faster & faster. The car was going so fast she hit one car that and had a head on collision with another car. The car only stopped beause the car hit another car. If not the car was stilling going. Sh eis alive today because of the airbags, seatbelt. I cannot believe that a car Lexus would have this problem. We are investigating as we speak and something must be done. Wheater it's the Mats or the Accelartion of the car. Lexus must fix this problem. Somebody could die. Can you please tell me what you did after you has this problem. I would appreciate. Thank You Patricia Good luck Drive Safe
    pdpapataros@hotmail.com
2»
This discussion has been closed.