Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander Owner's Pics

rcpaxrcpax Posts: 580
edited March 8 in Mitsubishi
Please post photos of your 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander in this thread. I opted to make a new thread on this so other discussions don't get flooded with pics. Pictures and relevant captions only. For other issues, post in the appropriate threads.

Comments

• rcpaxrcpax Posts: 580
    Specs: Labrador Black Pearl 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS 4WD, 6 Speed Sportronic, V6 MIVEC
    Factory Options: Navigation System, Sun and Sound, and Luxury Package.

paxtech.blogspot.com/

paxtech.blogspot.com/

paxtech.blogspot.com/

paxtech.blogspot.com/
  • lukidolukido Posts: 16
    Here's my baby...

2007 Outlander 4WD G-Type (top Japanese model) with customized kit, JAOS foglamps and skid bar, rear spoiler and tailgate guard, HDD Navi, Rockford Fosgate 9 speaker stereo and so on.

P.S. Please let me know if you can't see these pics. Thanx.

• ken4nyken4ny Posts: 40
    Beautiful cars, can't wait to get mine. Still waiting for delivery.
    Those custom kits are nice. I hope we get them soon here in the US.
  • dodo2dodo2 Posts: 496
    Does anyone know if Mitsubishi has OEM roof rack crossbars available?
  • lukidolukido Posts: 16
    Nobody out there have any pics to post?! :confuse:

I'd sure like to see some other rides. :shades:
  • hey rcpax:

What do you think of the lED light color of gauges? is the color comfortable on human eyes? Does it look harsh at night??
    Very comfortable. It has 6 levels of brightness that you can easily adjust to suit your taste. :)
  • I'm so pleased with my purchase. The specs: Black on black XLS with Navigation, Sun & Sound, and Luxury packages. :shades:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Great ride. Sparkling clean too. :D
    Congratulations!
  • Now that's sharp! After seeing these in Black I think I'm actually starting to like that color more than the Dark Gray (can't remember the "official" name at the moment) that I had previously liked. Black seems to show off the curves better. Very nice truck! :)
    Happy for you, I ordered mine in Dec. 2006 and still waiting for the delivery. :sick:
  • Check with my dealer and they said Black color no stock, have to wait until April 2007. Now thinking of getting the silver color, M grade.
  • Awesome looking vehicle. I ordered mine in December and I'm still waiting for delivery as well. I originally wanted a Black on Black (XLS, nav, luxury, S and S) but it would be sometime in March before I got one. Went with the grey instead. Should be here sometime this week. Can't wait!!! :)
  • I guess I got lucky then. A week ago I asked for the black on black and they had ONE in San Antonio (I'm in Houston) and they traded with the dealer. I just had to have the black, it was pretty sweet. My second choice would have been grey, but I had a grey civic at the time and was sick of the color. :) I'm sooo happy I got my black on black. Stick with it, it's totally worth it! ;)
    It makes me feel a little better that I'm not the only one waiting. No dealer has AWD XLS with nav, luxury, S and S in New York City. The original delivery day was between early to mid Jan. They called me week ago that it'll be a little delay and I'm still waiting.
  • mictramictra Posts: 11
    I posted back in December as I to was also waiting for one. Well I picked it up as promised Black on Black w/S&S and Lux last week. As for the nav unit I already have a pretty expensive portable Garmin unit. It seems black on black are hard to come by. When the dealers got the Mid-Jan delivery he said he got no less than 7 calls for the car from dealers on the day they got the car. However a week ago I know Wantagh had a fully load Gray one. I don't think the dealers are willing to part with their inventory, especially with the in-demand ones. I would recomend you to call all the dealerships in the tri-state rather than wait for one dealer to locate one. Just my opinion.
    Already made the deal with a dealer in Bronx. I reserved the silver AWD XLS with nav, luxury, S and S for $35 over invoice. I will get one as soon as the shipment arrived. Thank for the advice, Mictra. I guess you're in NY too since you know the area pretty well.
    Only 3 Outlanders so far? Where are the others? :) Take pride in your ride. ;)
    And all black? Black is a nice color, but no one aqua or white?
  • Can you change the colors as well?? The orange looks hideous! This is one of my only complaints about the vehicle, the instrument gauges look very cheap and "Atari-ish". Wish they would have done a better job.
    For the Navi, you have the choice of blue or red, but for the instrument matrix panel display, it's not actually orange but red, and I don't think you can change that. As a correction to my previous post, there are actually 8 levels of brightness, not 6.

The red display on black background really stands out in all lighting conditions, day and night. I don't really know if any other color would have the same legible effect.
  • The 2 that I test drove were both orange. It's kind of confusing as some of the display pics on here look orange and some look red. All i know is this...I hope when i get mine it looks red and not orange.
    The matrix display has actually both yellow and red display colors, which I forgot to mention, but most of the time it's on red color. The display usually briefly flashes as all yellow when it's giving a warning. The usual warning I get is when the outside thermo gets a reading of 37 deg F or lower, and when I turn on the key, the display turns yellow instead of red, and tells me to be cautious and that I might expect ice on the road, and then returns to the red color again.

From the pics I posted it does look like orange, must be the camera. :)
  • Does the outlander gauge display in same color as mazda CX7?
  • Come on, Outlander owners! Like rcpax said, let's see some more pictures!!! Sheeesh!! :P
  • Does anybody know how to post pics on here?? I tried to copy and paste but it didn't work......
  • steverstever Ex Yooper, en route to New MexicoPosts: 40,506
    There's instructions in the Help link at the bottom.

An easy way is to copy the pics to your CarSpace Album since you need a place to "host" the photos - just follow the prompts there to upload the photos from your computer.

Then when you click on a photo in your Album, you'll see a couple of boxes underneath the photo. Copy the text in the "Embed image: (put picture on your page)" box and paste it in a post and that should work.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Thanks...I'll try that as soon as it warms up outside. I'm in Wisconsin and I'm not screwing around with any pics until it gets warmer out. :)
This discussion has been closed.