Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Honda CR-V Rear Main Engine Problem

2»

Comments

• lzclzc Posts: 483
    Good luck in getting satisfaction. But did you notice that one full year separates your post from the previous post. This issue doesn't seem to be anything other than a very rare defect.

I drove my new '98 Accord home from the dealer and found oil on floor the next morning. Not happy, to say the least. The seal between engine and transmission was bad. It took 4 days to replace, but the dealer provided a loaner car and gave me several free-service coupons. The car never had another problem in 10 years.
  • berriberri Posts: 4,004
    People are moaning about Toyota quality, but I think Honda has slipped worse with too many big problems. We have a CRV and really haven't been impressed by it, It seems cheaply made with little things always going wrong. Haven't had the big AC failure yet, knock on wood, but we've had lots of different rattles, leaking windshield washer, power window issues and premature discoloring in the interior. It also dents easily like a tin can in parking lots. Don't really care for the RAV-4 either as it is obsolete with the dumb tailgate and spare tire set up. Not sure what we'll replace it with.
  • blueiedgodblueiedgod Posts: 2,803
    Get a Chevy. It will make you love your CR-V.
  • berriberri Posts: 4,004
    Get a Chevy. It will make you love your CR-V.

Funny you say that, we were considering the new Equinox. However, then I looked at the reliability of the previous Equinox which got me to thinking about the GM cars I owned in the past - next!
2»
This discussion has been closed.