Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Edge Lease Questions

Comments

• nygenenygene Posts: 11
    Not sure about a $750 Ford coupon? they offered me $1000 off for conquest lease-- you have to have had another lease within 90 days and show proof
  • kona721kona721 Posts: 2
    The 302A package includes the panoramic roof, Intelligent access w/ push button start, navi, adaptive cruise control, HID headlights, power liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor..pretty much everything you can get!

I went to Shultz Ford in Nanuet, NY...they are the best!
  • Still looking for the March 2011 Residual and MF for a 2011 Ford Edge Sport V6 AWD for a 36 month lease with 12k per year?

Does anyone have the numbers? You can't figure out an appropriate lease without them.

Thanks!
  • fordcustsrvcfordcustsrvc Posts: 27
    edited March 2011
    Hey njtechwarrior,

My name is Seni with Ford Customer Service. The information on MF and residual is currently available at your local dealer, as it varies state to state. However, we would be happy to look up any lease incentives, in your local area. Please feel free to call the Ford Marketing Headquarters at 800-334-4375, at your convenience. You may also check out www.Ford.com/Incentives, for local incentives on all of your favorite Ford vehicles.

Seni
    Ford Customer Service Division
  • Seni - The reason customers like myself ask for the numbers on the forum is to ensure that the numbers provided at the dealer are accurate. Unfortunately, they almost never are regardless of the dealer or manufacturer.

I really like the Edge Sport, but having a hard time getting accurate info so I am likely moving on to plan B.

Thanks for trying to help.
  • rdxerrdxer Posts: 33
    edited March 2011
    njtechwarrior -- you are so right, getting accurate (and honest) info from a Ford dealer is impossible. I'm getting tired of the run around!

Drove an Edge Sport this week and was very impressed with the car. When I asked for some basic lease info all I got was mumbo-jumbo (and information that I knew was incorrect thanks to this forum).

Will be leasing a new SUV within the next 1-2 months. Based on my dealer experience, it probably won't be a Ford.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi Steven. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD with 12,000 miles per year in its New York region are 2.75% and 60%, respectively.

Generally speaking, most manufacturers' captive finance companies are fairly reasonable when evaluating the condition of vehicles at lease-end. That's not to say that you won't have to pay a penalty if your vehicle is in rough shape, but they usually aren't unreasonable. Most banks use independent inspectors to look at vehicles a couple of weeks prior to lease-end and you probably would have an opportunity to fix any issues on your own before turning your truck in.

Lessees are usually responsible for paying for maintenance out of their own pocket, unless the manufacturer offers free pre-paid maintenance as some sort of special promo. Having said that, outside of oil changes and tire rotation you really don't need to do anything on leased vehicles. I never do anything above and beyond that.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hello njtechwarrior. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD with 12,000 miles per year in its New York region are 2.75% and 58%, respectively.

I don't believe that Ford is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this truck in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Carman. Sorry I didnt think to ask this but can you post the 24 month (12k) MF and residual for the 2011 Edge Sport AWD V6 base?

Thanks again, really appreciate it.
  • towsonnctowsonnc Posts: 9
    I did extensive shopping for a Limited model over the past few weeks, mostly on the internet. This is what i ended up with:

$485/month - $1250 down. 39 months. MF. 4%. Residual 54%. 15k miles.
    Limited. 300A, sunroof, 20"s, and NAV. $38,280 sticker. $35,842 sale price, not including $1485 in rebates ($1000 conquest and $485 first month paid). Invoice was ~$35,452 so I figure I paid around $1100 under invoice. I had a number of other offers around $499 with between $1500-$2500 down. It would be difficult to list them all given that they all had slightly different options and different MSRP/invoice prices. I think $500 over invoice before rebates is a fair target right now. I could've found lower had I been more flexible with colors. The Amex Zag website is also a good starting point if you want to be flexible. Some smaller dealers in the area were offering even more attractive prices. The 39 month option lowered the payment by $10 too so that appears to be more attractive (residual drops 2% so I was told).
  • scoli83scoli83 Posts: 1
    What is the residual and money factor for a 2011 Ford Edge SEL with the navigation package, but no sunroof for a 36 month lease with 12k miles or a 39 month lease with 12k miles?

$2500 down

Thanks!
  • fordcustsrvcfordcustsrvc Posts: 27
    edited March 2011
    Hi scoli83,

My name is Seni with Ford Customer Service. The information on MF and residual is currently available at your local dealer, as it varies state to state. However, we would also be happy to look up any lease incentives, in your local area. Please feel free to call the Ford Marketing Headquarters at 800-334-4375 at your convenience. You may also check out www.Ford.com/Incentives, for local incentives on all of your favorite Ford vehicles.

Seni
    Ford Customer Service Division
    No problem njtechwarrior. The numbers for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Edge Sport AWD with 12,000 miles per year in your area are 0.5% and 65%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Im looking to lease this same vehicle. I got a quote of $560 for a three year lease. Is your total payment $385.oo a month? Did you trade in a vehicle to get this price?
  • skimcoskimco Posts: 2
    Hey Car Man,

Im ready to sign on a 2011 ford edge sle awd with leather rapid spec202a,panaramic roof,white tri coat, and all the standard features of course. Im an Xplan buyer so i was told the msrp. 37,435 came down to about 35,340 and they are telling me with a trade equity of 1-2k and with 0 down the pmts. will be 456. Sound Good???
  • beba1beba1 Posts: 2
    I'm looking to lease a Ford Edge Limited AWD, with several options added. Can someone please tell me what the residual and money factors are for April in Michigan? Here is what i'm looking into:

Lease term: 36 months
    Miles: 15,000
    MSRP: 39,460
    Invoice: 36,602

Thanks!
  • oksoccer024oksoccer024 Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    CarMan

What is the residual and money factor for Tulsa, OK (74037) on a 36 and 39 month lease with 15,000 miles for Edge Limited FWD and Edge SEL FWD?
    Hi skimco. If you're buying through the X-Plan then you should be getting a good deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi beba1. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD with 15,000 miles per year in Detroit are 3.5% and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi oksoccer024. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited FWD with 15,000 miles per year in your area are 3.5% and 53%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 3.75% and 51%, respectively.

The lease rates for the SEL FWD are the same, but its residual values are 54% and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • jackisjackis Posts: 1
    I'm looking for the residual and money factor for Charlotte, NC on a 36 and 39 month lease with 15,000 miles for Edge SEL FWD. Also, do you know of any incentives for May for Ford Edge leases?
  • 2011 Ford Edge Limited
    301A
    20" Chrome Clad Wheels - $895.00
    Tow Package $395.00
    Dest. & Delivery $775.00

Florida - They are quoting me $500.00 a month, 39 months, 10,500 Mile Lease with $3000.00 Down - I think they are still high.

Please your opinions would be appreciated quickly!
  • Car Man

What the residual value & money factor for in NY for the below:

2011 Ford Edge 4dr Limited AWD
    DUAL HEADREST DVD ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM (67D)
    $1,000 Customer Bonus Cash

Lease term: 36 months
    Miles: 15,000
    MSRP as configured:$39,145
    Invoice as configured:$36,997

Thx.
  • I've also been trying to negotiate a lease for an Edge in Florida. That deal seems too high. Try waiting for the new numbers to come out on May 2. What city are you located in?
  • I'm located in St. Pete/Tampa/Clearwater area. So you think the numbers on May 2 will be better than what is available now? I've decided to offer them $500.00 a month including tax, 15,000 mile 39 month lease with $1500.00 down. If they accept it great if not then I will continue to shop.
  • It's entirely possible, in that the residual factors could change. I don't expect the rebates to get better, however, when leasing, a higher residual alters the payments in your favor- as I'm sure you know. Your offer seems fair. I'm also in your area, so I'm very curious to see if they accept it. One secret I will tell you- if you request a brochure from Ford's website, they'll automatically e-mail you a $750 Private Cash certificate that you can use towards your lease. Hope that helps!
  • Oh wow I wish I would have known the little secret - that might have helped me get a better deal or maybe not. They did accept my offer of $500.00 a month, 1500.00 down, 15k miles and 39 month lease. They gave me alot of credit for my lease I was turning in to them, which was a Murano. I'm very pleased with the deal.

I had 2 other dealerships that were ready to give me the same deal in the area without giving credit for my previous leased car so I would think you would be able to get the deal I got as well in this area.
  • driversedgedriversedge Posts: 32
    Glad to hear it went through! Do you mind sharing some of the dealerships? Thanks!
  • Hi Carman,

I was looking for the lease rates for the ford edge sport for May for 24,36 and 39 month lease.

Thanks
  • Carman,

Just to clarify, this is for the AWD and for New York. Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.