Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Edge Lease Questions

Comments

• Car Man,
    Looking for money factor and residuals for the Seattle area. Looking at 12K or 15K.

Also, anyone around here purchased one? Prices paid would be helpful.

I promise to post my #'s as soon as I have some quotes.

Thanks,

Merf
  • Hi Car Man,

Do these numbers look good to you on an SEL w rapid spec 202a and navigation (in Los Angeles)

31,526 sales price
    56% residual
    1% money factor
    39 mo lease/12,000 miles
  • Hey Merf. Ford's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Sport AWD with 15,000 miles per year in your area are 4.25% and 54%, respectively. The lease rate for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is the same, but the residual value would be 2% higher.

Having said this, this lease program is only scheduled to run through tomorrow. Please feel free to check back with me later in the week for an update on what the new program is like.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hey blank3. I need something to compare this selling price with, either this vehicle's MSRP or its selling price. Let me know what one of these numbers is and I'll gladly let you know what I think.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,

Do you have the new residual and money factor for the ford edge program on long island. I was told it would be changing. I was previously told the SEL had a 57% residual with a rate of 1.75% on a 39 month lease but it was only good until Jan 3rd.
  • Car Man-

Would love the same info (SEL AWD, 39 months, 12K and 10K miles) for Boston area. Thanks!
  • jbd2jbd2 Posts: 8
    edited January 2011
    carman
    can you give me residual and int. rate for a 2011 edge ses awd. 36 months and 10500miles per year, assuming a plus credit. also what rebate are out there. thanks 43055 zip which is central ohio
  • Carman,

Can you please provide current residuals and money factors for Southern California for a 2011 Edge FWD? I'm interested in either 10,000 or 12,000 miles. Thanks you.
  • What you were told is correct, islanders1. Ford Credit's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Ford Edge SEL AWD in New York with 15,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go, fletchedm. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD in Boston with 12,000 miles per year are 3.25% and 58%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey agillman. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited FWD in Southern California with 12,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 51%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

There is a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck in your area. Make sure to take this cash into account when negotiating the selling price.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man - Could you please provide residual and money factor for a 2011 Edge SEL AWD (36 months either 12K or 15K miles per year) in Southern California?

I noticed from your above responses that the residual for a Limited FWD in Southern Cal was 51% whereas the residual for a SEL AWD in Boston was 58%. Is it normal to see such a wide gap in residual depending upon the trim level and the geographic location?

Thank you.
  • Hi goangels. Ford Credit's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD with 15,000 miles per year in Southern California are 2.75% and 58%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is 2% higher.

Ford is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

Thank you for your last response. It looks like the money factor and residual on the Limited are much worse than an SEL. I'm thinking that maybe I should just lease an SEL and add the options I want.

Can you provide residual and money factors in So. Cal. for a 2011 Edge SEL - FWD, with 12,000 miles.

Also, can you clarify if the $1,000 lease cash is in addition to the $1,500 incentive already offered on the car?

Thanks again!
  • Here you go agillman.

Ford Credit's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL FWD with 12,000 miles per year in Northern California are 2.75% and 59%, respectively.

The $1,000 cash incentive that is available on leases of this truck is not compatible with the $1,500 because Ford's normal consumer cash is not compatible with its special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman, this is the deal I have so far.

2011 Ford Edge Limited FWD
    36 months
    12K miles
    MSRP $37,320
    Residual is 58% or $21,645.60
    Monthly Payment WITH tax is $518.56
    Due at signing is $917.23 which includes first payment + DMV fees

What is absent in thes enumbers is both the purchase price and the money factor. I need one to reverse engineer the other.

Can you provide the money factor for the South Florida market? Think these are good numbers?
  • jj116jj116 Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    Hoping to get February residual and money factors for 2011 Edge AWD SEL and Limited 12,000mi/yr in the Bay Area (CA)... Thanks
  • Carman,

Could you please provide the money factor and residual for a Ford Edge Sport AWD for New York? Also do you know of any incentives on the vehicle. Thanks for all your help.
  • gurvygurvy Posts: 6
    Carman, this is the deal I have a quote for:

2011 Ford Edge Limited SEL AWD
    36 months
    12K miles
    MSRP $35585
    Invoice $33649
    Real Price $33349
    Residual is 61% or $21,573
    Monthly Payment WITH tax is $429.04
    Due at signing is $1214 which includes first payment + DMV fees

Missing is the money factor.

Can you provide the money factor in New York market? What do you think??
  • Can you tell me the current base lease rates and residuals on a new edge or lincoln Mkx in Missouri or Kansas at a 36 mo and 15k mi and at 39 mo and 15k miles please. Thx