Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Edge Lease Questions

Comments

• Car_man, you seem to be a busy man. Sorry to bother you but could you or anyone else tell me what the residual and money factor would be for a 2011 Ford Edge SEL AWD 12K a year for 36 months in Chicago, thank you.
  • I'd be happy to help you out, tarheelfan1.

Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited FWD in Florida with 12,000 miles per year are 2.75% and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi jj116. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD with 12,000 miles per year in your area are 2.75% and 60%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD are 2.75% and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi jrue24. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Sport AWD with 15,000 miles per year in the New York area are 2.75% and 56%, respectively.

Unfortunately, other than $1,000 for current lessees of competitive products Ford is not providing any cash incentives on this vehicle in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey gurvy. Ford Credit's current base lease rate for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge in the New York area is 2.75%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I sure can, kccchristian. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Ford Edge SE AWD wtth 15,000 miles per year in the Kansas City area are 3.0% and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 3.25% and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • No kidding osiris326. The Edge has been popular this week :). Here's the information that you're looking for.

Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD with 12,000 miles per year in the Chicago area are 3.0% and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Guru - Looking at a Ford Edge Limited AWD with Package 301A. Need to know residual and money factor in Louisville for 10,500 miles lease. 24 month and 36 month please and thank you.

John
  • Additional question to the above. Are there any incentives for the 36 month lease. I saw on Fords site that they have a $1,000 if you Finance through Ford. My local dealer told me their term "finance" only applies to a purchase on not on a lease. What say you?
  • Hi Car_man,

Can you please provide the money factor and residual on a 2011 Edge Limited AWD in Minnesota, for both 12,000 miles per year on a 36-month lease? And can you also provide the same for the 2011 Edge SEL AWD? Thanks!
  • Hey John. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD with 10,500 miles per year are 1.0% and 67%, respectively.

The numbers for any otherwise identical 36 month lease are 3.0% and 60%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Johncarlos, unfortunately Ford is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this car through Ford Credit right now. The $1,000 that you saw mentioned is only for vehicles that are financed through Ford Credit using conventional loans.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for gatorinmn. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD with 12,000 miles per year in your area are 3.0% and 59%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD are 3.0% and 60%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Carman,

Can you please provide current residuals and money factors inSouthern California for a 2011 Edge SEL FWD? I'm interested in either 10,000 or 12,000 miles and 2 or 3 year lease.

Thank you
  • anaomanaom Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    Hey Carman.

Finally settled on a Edge. Had a quick question on what the residuals and money factor were for 12000/yr 24 or 36 mo lease here in Boston. Also as a returning Leasee do you know what my total bonus cash would be including what is currently available to everyone?

Also it looks like the SEL might have a better residual so if you have those numbers hand I'd appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Drew
  • 2011 Limited Ford Edge for $399 a month with 3,000 down ? Or $430 a month with 2,000 down ? For 12,000 miles for 3 years . Also getting the 301A package and FWD . this is in NYC area . Just wondering ... :confuse: We really like the car we are just in the money phase now ! ;)
  • You can't tell by a monthly payment. Ask the dealer what the actual selling price of the car is and what the MSRP is. I wouldn't recommend putting money down b/c if the car becomes a total loss in a accident then your insurance co pays the car value less the 3K. . Go to truecar.com to see a good price for the car. Also leaseguide.com is a good site to figure your own payments to make sure the dealer isn't playing games. You just need the money factor and residual. Hope that helps. Looking to get my hands on a sport in the next month or two'
  • Hi agillman. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL FWD with 12,000 miles per year in Southern California are 1.0% and 66%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 2.75% and 59%, respectively.

If you were to lease this vehicle with only 10,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ford Credit in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Drew. Good choice...I've always liked the Edge. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD with 12,000 miles per year in Boston are 1.0% and 66%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 3.0% and 59%.

As you can see, Ford Credit publishes lease rates interest) rates for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

The lease rates for the SEL AWD are the same, but its residual values are 1% higher.

I don't believe that Ford Credit is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this vehicle in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • towsonnctowsonnc Posts: 8
    I've been looking for a Limited AWD Edge and spoke to a few dealers today. It sounds like the residuals stayed the same... 57% for 15k miles but the MF went up to 4% this month. I was told they increased the incentives though. $1000 conquest for coming off of a competitor lease plus an additional $500.