Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Edge Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi emilrealdeal. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Edge Sport AWD with 15,000 miles per year in New York are 0.25% and 60%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 3.0% and 53%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 3.25% and 51%.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ford Credit.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jrhunklerjrhunkler Posts: 2
    Hi there, could you please tell me the Residual rates and money factors on the 2011 Ford Edge for May 2011 - in Southeast Florida?

If it's not too much to ask, I would also like them for the 2011 Lincoln MKX for comparison... seems online that there is a substantial benefit to going with a loaded MKX vs a Base Model... (better residual? MF?)

24/36-39 mo only... thanks in advance!
  • clhoustonclhouston Posts: 6
    Hi Car_man,

What are the May 36 month lease rates for an Edge Limited, both 12k and 15k miles?

Also what incentives are available, only the $500 cash incentive you mentioned earlier?

Thanks
  • ungluedunglued Posts: 2
    edited June 2011
    Got an offer for a 2011 Silver SE, FWD, roof rails and 101a package (Convenience group I think?).

10,500 Mile lease
    Offer was $338/month(includes PA taxes) for 39 months. I'm trading in a Truck ($2k trade in value) only thing due at signing is first month's payment and the trade in vehicle.

Thoughts?
    Here's the information that you're looking for, jrhunkler. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Ford Edge Sport 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 52%, respectively in Florida. Ford is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ford Credit in your area.

As you can see, Ford Credit publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

As far as the Lincoln MKX FWD goes, the numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 Lincoln MKX 2WD are 2.0% and 52%. The options that the MKX is equipped with don't seem to have an impact upon its lease rates or residuals. There's a $500 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi clhouston. Ford's lease rates for a 36 month lease of the Edge Limited 4WD vary by region. They're anywhere from 2.5% to 3.5%. Ford Credit's 36 month, 15,000 mile per year residual value for this truck is 54%. It's 2% higher for leases with only 12,000 miles per year.

The cash incentives on leases of the '11 Edge vary by region to, from $500 to $1,500.

I can be more specific if you tell me what state you are in.

Car_man
    Host
  • For those who have leased their vehicles have you also taken gap insurance on the vehicle? If so how much does it cost and how long do you keep it on the car?
  • bigdozerbigdozer Posts: 17
    edited June 2011
    To all,

Just wanted to ask if I did ok on my lease.
    No trade
    2011 Edge Limited FWD. 36 mo / 18k miles per year
    only option was 301A spec.
    MSRP $38,800 Cap cost $36,000
    Incentive totaled $3,500

Only money down was 1st payment of $473

What do you think?
  • Can someone let me know the residual value and interest rate for 36 months 12k miles on an SE FWD in zip code 13146? Also, I am coming out of an Impala lease, can I get the lease conquest competitor cash without having the mailed coupon? What other incentives are there in my area for leasing an Edge?
  • dbdjohndbdjohn Posts: 1
    Car man, looking for a SEL AWD in NY area. Looking for numbers on 36/36000 and 39/39000 leases for June.

Thanks.
    Hi fuelcellguy. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Ford Edge SE FWD with 12,000 miles per year in its New York region are 3.0% and 56%, respectively.

Ford is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck in your area.

I don't think that you are eligible for any conquest cash without the coupon, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings dbdjohn. Ford Credit's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 3.25% and 55%.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ford Credit in the New York area.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you Car_man. I have found out that there is a $1000 conquest incentive for if your lease ends within 90 days. Can you let me know the numbers for a 24 month lease 12k miles?
    Also, what would you shoot for as a selling price on this vehicle...invoice?
  • fletchedmfletchedm Posts: 18
    Shopping in the Boston Area for a 2011 Edge SEL AWD. Can you please provide resid and interest rate for 36 month and 24 month. 10K miles/yr. Thanks in advance!!

-Fletch
  • j_smith1j_smith1 Posts: 14
    Car_man,

Do you have July numbers on Limited AWD 3 years 10k a year in NY? Residual money factor and available incentives?

Thanks!
  • matttw618matttw618 Posts: 3
    hi Car man...

can you clue me in on the numbers for a basic FWD SE with a 39/10k lease and 39/12k? (zip 19335) Also, do you know if I'd be able to negotiate any on these numbers or do the dealers stick to them pretty strictly? i am guessing my best bet is to negotiate down the selling price? appreciate the numbers and thoughts.
    Here you go Fletch. Ford Credit's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD in Boston with 10,000 miles per year are 2.75% and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 24 month lease are 0.25% and 64%.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for, j_smith1. Ford Credit's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD with 10,000 miles per year in its New York region are 3.0% and 56%, respectively.

Ford is currently providing a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of this truck in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi matttw618. Ford Credit's July base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Edge SE FWD with 12,000 miles per year in its Philadelphia region are 3.0% and 53%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

You shouldn't have much trouble getting the dealer to calculate your lease payment using these numbers.

If I was in the market for this truck right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 over invoice minus the $1,750 cash incentive that is available on leases of this truck in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • fletchedmfletchedm Posts: 18
    Thanks Car_Man! I got the same figures today from the dealer. Unfortunately we are too far apart on price, see what happens tomorrow!