Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Edge Lease Questions

Comments

• You're very welcome David.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Drew. According to the latest information that I have seen, Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Edge Limited AWD with 20,000 miles per year in the Boston area are 3.5% and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 model are 2.5% and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks. I ended up buying a 2012. It didn't make sense to lease this time around. Got the Edge Limited for $800 (all dealer fees included) over dealer cost. Only other cost was registration. You can't do anything about the state fees. There was $2700 in incentives and 3.9% financing for 60 months. There is something to be said for buying a unit off the lot at the end of the month.

Thanks again,

Drew
  • Hello Car Man.

Can you please give me the MF and residual value for a 36 month lease w/ 12,000 OR 15,000 miles per year on a 2012 Ford Edge Limited FWD in the Miami, FL area? Thank you in advance.
  • Hi Car man,

Can you give me the MF and residual value for a 27 and 36 mo lease with 15,000 miles in the Los Angeles area. Also are there incentives for a returning red carpet lease customer, I am turning in my 09 MKX.

Thank you!
  • Car man......

Please post the November lease numbers for the FWD 2012 Edge limited. 24/36 months at 15/18k miles. I am in Florida. Thanks
  • Hi Car Man,

Could you post the December MF and residuals for the Kansas City area? I am looking to get either a 2011 or 2012 Edge SEL. I am also trying to decide on 27 month or the 36 month with 12k miles a year. Is there a reason that Ford offers 27 and 39 month leases? I thought most leases were 24 and 36.
    Also what are the discounts or rebates for the 2011 and 12 leases? This will be my first lease with Ford.

Thanks
  • Hi kstatecat. The Edge just doesn't seem to lease that well compared to some other similar SUVs.

According to the latest information that I have seen, Ford Credit's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Edge SEL AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.5% and 66%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 2.25% and 59%

The numbers for a 39-month lease are 2.5% and 58%.

Ford is currently providing a $250 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ford Credit. If I was in the market for one, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 or so over invoice minus this cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • Howdy Car_man

Im looking to lease a 2012 Ford Edge FWD Limited in Las Vegas, NV for 24mths with 10500mi/yr.

May I please have the residual and base lease rate values for my area?

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi Car Man,

Could you post the December MF and residuals for the Miami area? I am looking to get a 2012 Edge SEL. I would do either a 24 or 36 month lease with 15k miles a year.
    Also what are the discounts or rebates for the 12 leases?

Thanks
  • Dear Car Man,

It looks like a lot of December activity going on. Can you help me understand the MF and residual for the Dallas, TX market? I would entertain 24 or 39 months.

Also, I have a 2010 MKZ on a 24 month lease that the dealer is interested in an early turn in. Do I have any leverage to negotiate a cap cost reduction or should I trust in the True Market Value Estimator provided by edmunds.com?

Thanks,

JB
  • I am reading a lot through these and really just want to know the numbers. I have been to two dealers here in NY and looked at the following:\2012 Edge SEL AWD with sync and touch. according to ford;s national advertisement you can get this model with $4043 down (no incentives). for 10500 miles a year for $249. I went to dealer and he wants total out of pocket of $4800-includes all taxes and everything, $2000 for trade in and $250 a month for 15K miles a year...does this sound right....seems like an awful amount . This is for a 27month lease. How much of invoice price is negotiable???? Everyone saying that ford sets prices period!!!! :confuse:
  • tough crowd...no responses!!!!!!
    :cry:
  • HCar Man Getting ready to negotiate my ninth lease. Got a great price on my wife's Acura back in Aug thanks to your help. Looking for the Residual and MF for both the Edge Sel Awd and the Explorer XLT. 36 month 10K year. I will be leasing in the New york area.
  • Hey moet913. Wow your 9th lease? Time flies doesn't it. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Ford Credit's January New York region base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Edge SEL AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 2.0% and a very solid 60%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 Explorer XLT AWD are 2.0% and 57%.

Ford is currently providing a $750 cash incentive on leases of the '12 Edge, but nothing on the Explorer AWD in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • chorniechornie Posts: 8
    edited January 2012
    Hi Car_man

Thanks for your previous help!

Looking for to do another lease....would like rates for the Cleveland, OH area on a 2012 Edge Limited, AWD, 10K miles for 27 or 36 months.
  • Car_Man:

In the NY area (Long Island) and looking to lease a 2012 Edge SEL AWD or 2012 Edge Limited AWD with 15K miles and for 36 (or 39) months. Can you please give me the MF and Residual on each and any dealer incentive info?

Thanks for your help!
  • You're welcome chornie. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Edge Limited AWD with 10,000 miles per year in its Cincinnati region are 2.25% 59%, respectively.

I believe that the numbers for a two year lease would be 0.25% and 67%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings dannyfreed. Ford Credit's current New York region base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Edge SEL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.0% and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 2.25% and 55%.

The numbers for the 2012 Edge Limited AWD are 2.0% / 56% and 2.25% / 54%.

Ford is currently providing a $750 cash incentive on leases of this truck in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • 03qx03qx Posts: 19
    Hi Car Man, I am looking for the rate and residual for the 2013 Edge SEL and Limited FWD. 36 & 24 Month Lease with 12,000 Miles.

Thanks !!
This discussion has been closed.