Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Edge Lease Questions

Comments

• flvol77flvol77 Posts: 8
    Hi Car Man,

I am looking for a MF and residual for a 2013 Edge Limited (MSRP 41,650) 36 months 15k and 16,500k per year.

I believe I would qualify for top tier credit. I am in South Florida, West Palm Beach.

Thanks for your help as I can't get a dealer to give me any numbers.

Jayson
  • cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51
    Carman.......

Please post the current lease numbers on the 2012 and 2013 FWD Edge Limited at 36 months and 15K miles a year. Thanks! I am on the west coast of Florida.
  • hakkyhakky Posts: 8
    Hi Car_Man

Looks like you have a number of requests here but I'll go ahead and add mine.

Looking for MF and residual numbers for 2012 Edge AWD Limited, 15k/year, either 36 or 39 months. Also the numbers for the AWD SEL model.

I'm in New Hampshire.

Thanks in advance, Happy Easter!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi cwa318. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Edge Limited FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 4.0% and 56%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are 2.0% and 53%, respectively.

There is a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of the 2012 model but nothing yet on the 2013 model.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Thanks hakky. Sorry for the delay in my response, I was away Easter week. Ford Credit's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Edge Limited AWD with 15,000 miles per year in your area are 2.0% and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 2.25% and 52%.

The lease rates for the SEL AWD are the same, but its residual values are 55% / 53%.

There's a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of the '12 Edge in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mpj100mpj100 Posts: 1
    I have a 2010 Ford Edge SEL AWD and have a current 3 year 39K lease, which is up in Novemeber; I'm already 4K over in mileage and want to get into a new lease. I'm looking to see which direction is the best that won't kill my pockets. What will I be offered if I go to a Ford dealer and want to get into a 2012 Edge SEL AWD with this situation? Will this be a good deal? Went to Toyota and they blatantly told me that Ford makes it hard for anyone to get out of current lease and into a different companies lease. Is this true? Will I be charged with early termination fees for ending my lease early by getting into a new lease with Ford? Should I just park it and let it sit to save on the mileage overage?

Please help me in understanding what will be the best move.

Thanks,
    MJ
  • trisumtrisum Posts: 3
    It all depends on the dealer. Some will overlook the mileage if you are getting into a new lease, but you are still 5+ months away from your end date. Go to your dealer and see what they say. Good luck!
  • Hi,

I was just quoted the following for a 36 mo/15k miles a year lease on a 2012 Edge SEL with Eco Boost, Nav, Sunroof

MSRP $38,085
    Selling Price from dealer: $36,800
    $1,750 rebate from Ford Credit
    Final price of $35,050
    Residual: 54%
    Interest Rate: 2% or .00083

I live in Georgia. Are these lease terms & incentives in line with what's available currently via Ford?

Looks like the incentives are greater on a purchase- anyone had any experience with getting the purchase incentives rolled into a lease? In this case it's a difference of $2,250. And I am member of USAA- looks like they have additional incentives I think i could roll in. I haven't leased before so trying to wade through the waters. Thanks in advance!
  • Hi Carman,

Can you please post the residual and money factor for an Edge Limited AWD in Southern California? I'm thinking about doing a 36 months and 12K per year lease.

Thank you!
  • dm4545dm4545 Posts: 1
    Hi,

I'm going to lease a 2013 Edge SEL AWD. Sticker is $40k. I'm looking for 36 months, 10.5k miles/yr. I'm in NY (Long Island). What am I looking at for residual and money factor? I also have X-Plan through my company... assume this just knocks off money from the cap cost?

Thanks!
  • travel777surftravel777surf Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    Ford Edge 2013 SEL
    Sync/Nav/Sel Package/20"/power lift/rear cam/leather

37,305 MSRP
    31,721 Cap cost .5% APR/24 MO/10K
    24,621 Residual

$300 per mo. +Tax

2k sign and drive
  • jensen3jensen3 Posts: 35
    I'm still a year out from the end of my lease, but I've already decided that I'm changing to an Edge for my next vehicle. So, I'm subscribing here to get a feel for what others are paying and what to expect in regard to leases. Thanks to everyone here for all of their great input!
  • Hey Car Man, I'd like to add one more request to the list. I'm looking at the 2013 Edge AWD Limited with the 301A package, 12k/yr for 36 mo. I've had one quote from a dealer at 60%RV and 2.0% APR which seems pretty good, but I'm curious if I can do better. I'm in the Iowa area (52241). Thanks!
  • jl24jl24 Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    Looking to Lease a 2013 Ford Edge Limited or Sport AWD.

What's the Jan. Residual % and Money factor

What's a good negotiated price ?

I live in Connecticut

thank you
  • jl24jl24 Posts: 2
    BTW- looking at a 36 month lease , 12-15k miles
  • Hello, car_man --

Could you share the lease terms for a Sport AWD in the Chicago area? I'm looking at 36 months/10,500 miles.

Thanks!
  • I've located a 2013 Edge Sport with the exact combination of options I'm seeking. It's a dealer demo with about 4000 miles on it. I'm told it's been driven by a salesman at the dealer. The sticker is $43,275, and the dealer quoted me $40,026 (before incentives). That's 8.5% off sticker. I'm struggling with how to determine what kind of a discount is fair for the miles on the car.

My only frame of reference is a quote from another dealer for an exact copy of this demo (and thus, the exact same sticker), but brand new. The price on that one, which isn't to the dealer yet but is in transit, is $41,816 (again, pre-incentives). It seems to me that the 4000 miles on the demo should be worth more than that $1800 difference, but I don't really know.

Any thoughts?
  • haenichaenic Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I just leased a 2013 Edge Limited AWD. 301A Package, vision package, 20'inch wheels/rims, tow package, black ex/black int. This is from the Madison, WI area. I went to Keyser and they gave me a very good offer from the start. This was a locate - they didn't have the exact one I wanted on their lot. They had it delivered and ready within 24 hours.

Also, the 750 coupon is still available if you request the Boucher on ford.com, but keep in mind it takes about 3 weeks to come. I didn't get mine in time, but still feel I got a good deal. Old car blew up (drove it in smoking) and they still gave me 2k for it.

MSRP 42,590
    discount 2,390.00
    negotiated price 40,200

Trade-in 2000.00
    cash down 2000.00

1,250 cash lease incentive

36 month 12k/yr

424.00 monthly payments.

I also got them to throw in the all-weather mats for free. Hope that helps others. This site and car_guy really helped me in my search, so I wanted to post my info for others.

Cheers!
  • smitonsmiton Posts: 10
    Hello, car_man --

Could you share the lease terms for a Sport AWD in the D.C./Maryland/VA area? I'm looking at 24 or 36 months/15,000 miles.

The Edge Sport will have the following options -- Sync/Nav/Driver's package/panoramic sunroof

Thanks!
  • Folks,

Thanks to a miserable divorce,my credit is an absolute mess... I need a new car, and have my mind set on a Ford Edge Limited. I'm in a position to pay off most of the debt I have in the next 30 days, but my credit is most likely in the low 500's. What are my options with regards to purchasing or leasing a car? Should I just forget about it for now given my credit situation? I have the income to support the purchase of the car, and looking to put 5K down. Any advice?

Any on-line suggestions for fiance I should consider?

Thanks very much for any advice...
This discussion has been closed.