Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Edge Lease Questions

Comments

• smitonsmiton Posts: 10
    Hello All (or car_man) --

Looking for the current residual/lease rate for a Sport FWD/AWD in the state of Virginia? I'm looking at 24 or 36 months/12,000 miles.

The Edge Sport will have the following options -- Sync/Nav/Driver's package/panoramic sunroof

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hello smiton. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Edge Sport FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.25% and 65%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.75% and 57%.

The lease rates are the same for the AWD model, but the residual values would be 1% higher.

There is a $1,750 cash incentive on leases of this truck right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • brcarbrcar Posts: 10
    Car_Man,

Could you please provide the June money factor and residual for the 2013 Ford Edge SE and SEL (both FWD and AWD if possible) for a 36 month, 12k mile lease.

Also could you please provide the current cash incentives?

Thank you
  • Dealer quoted $418/month, included everything for 3yr/36k miles for 2013 Limited AWD w/302A package. I had to give $1000 upfront (includes first month payment). This is black on black with 302A package. Is that a good steal?
    Thanks,
  • jensen3jensen3 Posts: 35
    Does the $1000 include tax, title and license? Or is that extra?
  • yes $1000 includes everything. not extra, I feel like I am paying $680 extra for nothing,,
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi brcar. Ford Credit's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Ford Edge SE AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.75% to 2.0% (the exact rate varies by region) and 56%.

The lease rates would be the same for the other variants that you mentioned, but the residual values would be 57% for the SE FWD, 58% for the SEL AWD and 57% for the SEL FWD.

The cash incentives on leases of the '13 Edge range from $1,500 to $2,250, again by region.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • heycableheycable Posts: 1
    Hi there,

What are the current lease rates and finance incentives for:

2013 Ford Edge
    Limited
    301A
    No more than $2500 down
    In Los Angeles?

Any idea how much I should expect to pay a month for the above?

Thank you!
  • loudubeloudube Posts: 4
    Thanks for all the info. I leased a 2013 Ford Edge SEL with appearance pkg in NJ for 24 mos

MSRP: $41,495
    Incentives: $3500 (incl conquest)
    Sign and Drive: $800 (incl first mo, motor vehicle and doc fee)
    Monthly payment: $385

Residual: 64% for 12K miles
    Interest Rate: 0.5
  • rbl123rbl123 Posts: 1
    Could someone please send me the following target numbers to negotiate a 12k mile lease for 36 months in Los Angeles for the Limited with the 302A package:

True Market Value
    Residual Value
    Base Lease Rate
    Discounts/Incentives

I am dealing with some very slick salespeople at a dealership in North Hollywood so I need some help!

Thank you very much!
  • Hey. Any help is appreciated. I got a quote today for the 2013 edge. I don't know much about the numbers. Just that it's a 36 month lease. It's the SEL Model with navigation/leather/back up camera and it's AWD.

I got a price of 380 a month to lease. Nothing down. Taxes included in the 380. I think I'm gonna go back this week and grab it. Anyone have any insight?

Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,091
    Hello hmaranino.

In order to evaluate your deal, we will need the following information:

MSRP
    Selling price
    Residual amount or Percentage
    Money factor

Thanks!

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Unfortunately, I am not too sure about the numbers. I know that the MSRP is a little over 36k. I believe the residual value is around 57% if that makes sense...Not sure about the money factor..

Hope you are able to help.

Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,091
    Without all the information, I'm afraid we aren't able to evaluate your deal.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Hi,

I've been offered this deal. It's the very first offer they made and was over the phone, so I just grabbed as much info as I could think of and told him I'd think about it. I definitely think I can get a way better deal, but I'd like it to be analyzed by someone that knows more than I do, if possible. Thanks!

$37,700 base
    1.25% APR
    $33,341 - Adjusted cap
    $20,160 - residual
    $3,000 down
    $396 a month plus tax
  • Sorry, I forgot to mention it's 15,000 miles a year - 3 year lease.
  • I just got an offer from my NJ dealer to replace my current 11' Edge lease with a 13' Edge lease for same car SEL AWD with only leather seats and 20" wheels for 39 months and $2,000 down (includes all closing costs) and I get out of my lease 4 months early for $440 a month on the new lease. Is that a good deal?

• I see most people are getting 36 month leases. I wonder why my dealer only offers 39 month leases?

• Can someone help evaluate my lease offer?:

2013 Ford Edge (dealer still has 2013) 3.5L TI-VCT V6 Engine Equipent Group 205A Panoramic Roof 18" Chrome Wheels

MSRP: 37005.00 (TOTAL MSRP on window sticker they gave me 36,385 Term: 36 Months 15,000 miles per year 3,000 rebate (cap reduction) Residual: .52 Adj Residual: 19242.60

Lease Payment: 402.05 Per month 802.00 due on delivery

Sounds like rebate goes towards the initial money down payment bringing that total to 3802.05. I am also thinking about putting down more: 1500 due on delivery to bring payment to 381.00 or 2,000.00 due at delivery for a payment of 367.00. Th emoney down includes all taxes, title and license fees.

Thanks!

• jagovigjagovig Posts: 1
    edited January 24

I went into a dealer today in NYC. Maybe I am missing the plot but a $45k Ford Edge Sport with $2,000 down total got quoted at $560. A bit more and I can get a Mercedes....or am I expecting too much?

This discussion has been closed.