Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pontiac G6 Maintenance and Repair

2»

Comments

• I have a 2006 Pontiac G6. The check A engine light came on. It codes P0010 camshaft position sensor bank 1 circuit malf. There are two of these sensors, one on the right and left side of the. Which side is bank one?
  • I have a 2009.5 pontiac g6... My drivers side door will not open from the inside or outside. I noticed my stirring wheel isn't locking either... It's been this way for a couple days now. Any suggestions?

• gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,100

Hi jeni4132,

Were you considering having your local GM dealership take a look at this for you? We believe they're in the best position to examine your door to determine why it's not opening. We understand this might be upsetting and we're available via private message if there's anything we can do to help.

Amber N. GM Customer Care

@jeni4132 said: I have a 2009.5 pontiac g6... My drivers side door will not open from the inside or outside. I noticed my stirring wheel isn't locking either... It's been this way for a couple days now. Any suggestions?

2»