Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Exterior and Body

123457»

Comments

• I am looking at a 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab. The chrome gill has a black Chevy emblem on it instead of the gold one, as is the one on the endgate. Is this a special edition or why is it different from normal?
  • pdh3pdh3 Posts: 2
    I had my outside mirror defroster on and I noticed the driver's side mirror and inside rear view mirror darkening to the point it was like looking through tinted glass on the outside mirror and the inside one turned completely black. I notice both were quite warm to the touch so I turned off the defroster and shortly thereafter both mirrors clear to their normal state.

I talked to the dealer but they have never heard of this problem. I was wondering if there was a short circuit problem. As anyone out there experienced anything similar??
  • My tailgate got stuck today after I closed it. Never had this problem before on my "99" silverado or any gm truck. How in the hell do you get it open?
  • I tried your suggestions about pulling the plastic piece around the handle,
    but it seems that the other end is broken. Not the clips at the handle they are in good shape and are working. So how do I get the tailgate open so I can repair it. I have
    a spray on bed liner. :cry:
  • mweber5mweber5 Posts: 2
    Does anyone know if the hood release is adjustable, I.e. so the cable can be shortened to enable the hood to be released? Currently takes two people and would like to adjust rather than replace if possible.

Thanks,
    Mark
123457»
This discussion has been closed.