Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda CX-9 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Got a deal for my friend 34,500 without tag, tax and fees but with 0% APR for a 2012 GT with boss,moonroof,nav and liftgate. Was that a good deal? OTD it was about 37800.
  • RES is the rear entertainment system.

That price was before TTL but with the 0%
  • Where in FL. I am looking for one in fl, with a RES and an AWD. i am finding it difficult to find a 2011 AWD
  • The 2012 have been out for several months and not many dealers will bring an AWD CX9 to FL.
  • what would be the out the door price for a 2012 AWD fully loaded in fl
  • Karthi, mlevinedc3 is right. You may not find many AWD in FL. By the way I can give you some figures that might help you. FWD CX9 GT with moonroof,boss etc without RES - Miami 34600(but their fee is 200 up). Coconut Creek-34,900, Tampa-34,900. All figures are with 0% APR without TTT. RES will cost you little abouve 1000 (on roof LCD). If you want the behind the headsets(2 individual LCDs- I dont like though) will be about 1700.

The best deal would be anything under 34K
  • Thank you cx9iscloud9. Only 2 AWD in all of 500m radius from miami. !!-((
    Does the AWD that bad. ??

35900 for CX9 GT with RES ...

Whats TTT.

0% is the only one other than a nice SUV pushing towards this. If there is very little 2012 AWD, then what would be a 2011 GT cost with RES - 2K less than 2012?
  • TTT refers to the OutTheDoorPrice - PriceOfCar. Tax,Tag and Dealer fee.
    For a 34500 car TTT would be like, Tax = 2129,Tag=450(for a new tag otherwise 200 approx), Dealer Fee=795. Once you enter into the finance dpt expect about $200 for something called a stamp fee(i guess). Do not subscribe to any package they offer(GAP insurance,Extended Warrenty, blah blah ).

I haven't confirmed but thats the impression I got speaking with dealers about 2011. A 2K less. Look, I could'nt find a 2012 Touring with tech pack under 30K (0%APR) but I was offered 28K for the same car of 2011 model.

Yes, sure its a nice SUV. But one thing you might want to know in advance; the Boss is not something you would be boasting about your CX9.
  • After negotiations, we came to an agreed $31,000 OTD on a new 2011 CX9 FWD Touring with the Tech Package. However, they sprang a surprise at the very end that the car was actually demo car with 4000+ miles on it already. The dealership went on the "still new car" angle, only driven by dealership sales people for markerting purposes. Did not appreciate that!!!
    My final offer for $29,500 OTD was rejected and I walked out.

Any thoughts about demo cars? Is 4000+ miles still considered a "new car"?? It is almost like a certified used car at this point IMHO.....
  • Pulled the trigger on 2012 AWD touring w/ power lift, moon roof, bose, rails & remote start with Walkers Mazda (Renton), got it for under 34K + TTL took the 0% and the 90 days. The internet manager is willing to deal and took good care of us only thing worth mentioning when negotiating make sure to tell him to have the rails installed. ;) Zoom Zoom Zoom..
  • djm18djm18 Posts: 1
    If you figure that the car depreciates 60% from MSRP over the first 48 years/ 48k miles, then my math says that first $4k of miles cost you 1/12th * 60% of the original MSRP or 5% of the MSRP/OTD price (pick your poison).

I would have asked them for another $1500 of discount.
    Alternatively, find out what a lease company charges for overages on a 36-48 month lease ($.30?) and demand that as a discount ($1200).
  • picked up for $30K + TTL, good price?
  • Above is with Bose/power lift gate.
  • What dealer in tri-state? Did you get thw 0% as well on this 2011?

Thanks in advance.
  • raykalraykal Posts: 2
    Just purchased a 2012 Touring with Bose/moon roof + power liftgate + remote start + roof rail, wheel lock, cargo net ... The final price was just under $33K + tax+ registration (125) + Doc fee (399). Also got the 0%/60 months financing. This was the lowest offer through internet price quotes near boston area. We were also looking at GT model, but the 20" wheels were too bumpy and may not be good for northeast snow. Thanks to all the comments on this forum...helped a lot to make the final decision. Did I get a good deal?
  • $30K looks good. A month ago I got a 2011 CX-9 Touring in NY Metro area for $30,500 +TTT.
  • theecontendertheecontender Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    I was quoted $34,498 or very close quote was under $35k on a 2012 CX-9 GT DEMO Vehicle with 5000 miles, navpack, bose, power lift, white paint, sand leather interior. But after I was approved for 0% APR for 60 months, the sales guy calls and tells me that if I use Mazda Financing at 0% APR that they couldn't sell it to me at the original asking? Why would the asking price INCREASE to $36,186 based on using their own financial incentive offer? Is this standard practice? This doesn't feel right.
  • beach15beach15 Posts: 1,305
    All cash incentives cannot be combined with the special financing. It's an either/or.
  • hp6130hp6130 Posts: 49
    Does anybody know of any good Mazda dealers in San Jose,calif.
  • cericceric Posts: 1,093
    edited January 2012
    I bought mine from OakTree Mazda at Stevenscreek.
    However, I do not blindly recommend every salesperson over there.
    Still, do your the email cross-shopping routine. Find the best price.
    If you have a trade-in, factor that in at the same time.
    For post-purchase services, I highly recommend OakTree. I live in Fremont, but
    I go there for services. That says it all.
    :)