Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Infiniti G35 Problems

1111213141517»

Comments

• I've never had problems with either. I'll ask the techs at work, and see what they say. Hopefully, they can provide us with some good feedback.
  • many thanks for yor reply
  • Dear Mr. Mescalito,

I would like to thaank you for replying me. And i am waiting your feedback.
    appreciated it...

regards
    Bari
  • I also have had 2 different airbag problems and get this. None were covered under my extended warranty. The first problem was the $900 module like explained by someone else. Then 6 months later I had a rear side air bag curtain go faulty. I went to my local mechanic for the 2nd and he told me basically we can fix this part and hope the error message clears for good but it could still be the other module( there are a few in the car) I complained to Infiniti No Care about the cost and issue not being covered by warranty and got nowhere and they refuse to admit there is a known problem but after hearing from so many others it is obvious. My 2004G35x drives great but I'll admit I've never had more work done on any car in my life. Hood hinges replaced. Brakes and rotors get eaten on a regular basis with this car. TPMS system has never worked regardless of tire pressure, tires used or any solution attempted. Suspension parts replaced with 75k on car. Exhaust had hole in between connections and dealer tried to replace for $1700...I did it for $75. Window motor cable replaced when squeaking nose was evident. And I'll tell you one thing the people doing the actual work at the dealer here in NY have not impressed me once yet.
  • jb1950jb1950 Posts: 3
    Mr. Shiftright could grab the handle of Mr Silver Lining! LOL
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 45,279
    I'm an optimist now because every bad thing that can happen to a person working on cars has already happened to me. :P

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

• michaelrxmichaelrx Posts: 1
    Did you ever figure out what caused this? It's happening to me, and it's driving me nuts.
  • Hope someone can help me out on this one. It's pretty tight in the engine bay. My friend's G35x is making some kind of clanging noise once the car is started. The noise sounds like something is hitting metal. I've "sort of" pinpointed the noise to the A/C compressor and possibly belt tensioner making the clanging noise, but I can't be too sure.
    If anyone knows, please send me an email. I appreciate it - thanks.
  • I have a G '07, but have never heard what you're hearing. I do work at an Infiniti dealership, and will ask tomorrow if any of the techs know. In turn, I'll send whatever response I get, in turn, tomorrow.