Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda CX-9 Lease Questions

Comments

• trpnstntrpnstn Posts: 3
    Hi CarMan,

Thanks for all the great info!

I'm looking to lease a 2009 CX-9 Touring with 1MC Sunroof/Bose and MRH AutoDim Mirror, MSRP 34,620, Invoice 31,925. 36 mo 15k mi/yr in las vegas.

Are we still at .00052 MF and 46% residual? And is there still $1250 "lease assistance" available? And if so, can you clarify what you mean when you say make sure to take that into account when negotiating... do you mean negotiate a price and then say oh and then take off the 1250 lease assist that I know about?

Thanks!
    Michael
  • pure_2pure_2 Posts: 2
    Hi Car man,

2009 CX-9 GT

MSRP = 41,210

My offer is for $2500 out of pocket and $480/month on a 36 month/12,000 mile per year lease. Please tell me what you think...thanks.
  • pure_2pure_2 Posts: 2
    Soory - the above includes CT tax (6%)
  • accaraccar Posts: 1
    where on long island did you lease your car?
    Car_Man, Car_Man, where art thou, Car_Man? Please impart your leasing wisdom upon our weak souls...
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi collman. I don't believe that Mazda is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of the 2009 CX-9, but it is running a special lease program on it now. Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of this truck is .00052. Its residual values vary by trim level and mileage allowance. If you let me know what these variables are, I would be happy to provide you with the resid for the specific model that you're interested in.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Here you go, ajpbf7. Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 CX-9 Sport AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00052 and 50%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome, Michael. Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 CX-9 Touring AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00052 and 47%, respectively.

Mazda raised its "lease assistance" on this model to $1,550 in May. Negotiate as close a selling price that's as close to dealer invoice as possible and then have the dealer subtract this cash incentive from that.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi pure. It would be easier for me to evaluate this deal if you were able to provide me with this vehicle's selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without this number, it is difficult to tell how much of a discount you are being given.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Carman,

What is current residual on a 15k mi/yr 36mo lease on CX-9 Grand Touring FWD?

Thanks!
    Michael
  • dima1dima1 Posts: 17
    Car_man,

I am looking for a CX-9 Lease. I understand that Chase now finances Mazda leases. I was always told to stay away from the leases financed by the banks because of the disposition fees and higher level of scrutiny at the lease end.

How is leasing from Chase different then leasing from the manufacturer in the case of Mazda?

Thank you.
  • collmancollman Posts: 22
    Thank for your reply, Car_man.

Looking for GT AWD
    Could you let me know residuals for 10k and 12k per year? (36 months)
  • mvelosomveloso Posts: 9
    This looks nice...got this from my Mazda dealer. We have a CX-7 GT AWD from them:

CX9 2009 Touring + Moonroof + bose
    MSRP: 36410
    Cap Cost: 32864
    Cap Cost Reduction (Rebates): 2550
    Adjusted Cap Cost: 30314
    Residual Value: 17477
    Money Fac: .00052
    Term: 36
    Acquisition: $595
    DMV: $218
    Pmt:$ 404.44
    12k miles/36 months

Does anyone know of any way to get that any lower? That includes the $1k owner rebate and $1500 customer cash.
  • iwrite4uiwrite4u Posts: 5
    Is this AWD? Are you putting anything down or just first and DMV at signing? What about tax? I'd been quoted in the $470s/$480s for this car (AWD) with just first and dmv at signing, everything else in the payment.

Do you know if the lease program and customer loyalty programs are still in place for June? Thanks/
    Yep, it's AWD - and I just found out the incentives are around this month. I'm in Oregon, so no tax...and no down (ie: I don't pay a cap cost reduction).
  • iwrite4uiwrite4u Posts: 5
    Are you paying the 595 and DMV up front?
    Overall, this sounds like a good price. I pay $446 on my 2007 CX9 touring (moon/bose), which includes NY sales tax - and I got a fantastic deal on that lease.
  • Any chance your deal included Nav? If not do you receive seperate numbers including NAV?
  • lsnhclsnhc Posts: 11
    Did you end up doing the deal? What dealer?
    Thanks
  • garonoffgaronoff Posts: 8
    Hi Car_Man,

Can you offer any opinion on what Mazda is currently doing with CX-9 leases? Specifically, I'm looking at a 36 Month, 15K, Grand Touring AWD with Navi/Bose/Rack/Sun Roof. List is just over 40K, and I'm being quoted $540 including MA Taxes, no Cap Cost Reduction and just about $950 in fees. Thoughts? Thanks much!
    I was thinking about paying the DMV and acquisition up front, but given the low effective rate I'll just roll them in.

We test drove it the other day, and it's a really nice car. We were looking at the Ford Flex and the Hyundai Veracruz, and the CX-9 came out on top...though if the Flex lease was better, we might have given it a go.

Should be signing the paperwork, etc tomorrow or Wed.
This discussion has been closed.