Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda CX-9 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi raksgal. Mazda's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 CX-9 GT AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00111 and 51%, respectively.

The selling price that you were quoted looks good to me.

Yes, you would save money by leasing with only 12,000 miles per year versus 15,000 miles per year...assuming that you don't go over your mileage allowance.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • 4ml4ml Posts: 10
    Hi, I'm interested in leasing CX-9 Grand Touring quoted at $34,847 with MSRP of $39,250. Looking for a 12,000 Miles per year deal - and can be as long as possible. Car_man, Could you please provide me with the residual value, and money factor for this type of lease? Thanks.

We'd like the lease to be as long as possible if it's financially viable. If it makes sense to have a shorter lease, then of course we'll prefer that. Of course, longer lease deals will be cheaper, at least that is my understanding.

Thanks,
    4ML
  • 4ml4ml Posts: 10
    Please help :)
    Here you go 4ML. Mazda's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00078 and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • jao1jao1 Posts: 2
    Hello, I am looking to lease a Mazda CX-9 Sport with power/heated front seats package today and I would like to know the money factor and residual value for a 39 month/12,000 mile lease. I want to be at $300 a month including tax. What is the total I would have to put down in order to get to the $300 with tax range? I was recommended to a manager at a dealership but want to make sure I am not getting a bad deal. Please advise.

P.S. I have A+ credit

Thanks,
    Hey jao1. Mazda's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 CX-9 Sport AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00071 and 52%.

It's difficult for me to say how much you would have to put down to get your payment to be around $300 per month, but off of the top of my head I'd say that it would be several thousand dollars. Putting down that much money on a lease is never a good idea. If you provide me with the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the truck that you're interested in I will gladly work up a payment on it for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • cenarulescenarules Posts: 2
    I am close to signing a lease on a Touring CX-9 (I live in NY). Here are the terms - $1600 down (fees and first month), $399 a month. If I want to add the moonroof package, that will add another $25/month.

Are these competitive terms?

Also, any opinions about the moonroof package? My wife is not a great driver and would love a rear camera. Other than that, I don't care about the moonroof package.

Thanks!
  • raksgalraksgal Posts: 18
    Car_man,

Can you please help me with the Mazda CX-9 GT FWD May lease rates for:

12K Miles, 36 Months, MF = ?, Residual = ??%

12k Miles, 39 Months , MF = ?, Residual = ??%

I am from DFW Metroplex.

Thanks
  • clhoustonclhouston Posts: 6
    Car_man

I would like to know the June rates for a 36 month lease of a CX9 GT with 12k miles.

Thanks
    Here you go raksgal. Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CX-9 GT FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00059 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00071 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello clhouston. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

Car_man
    Host
  • oneo10oneo10 Posts: 9
    edited June 2011
    Can someone provide me the MF and Residual on a 2011 Touring CX-9 (12K/15K) ? Does anyone know the cutoff FICO score for Mazda's top tier lease MF's?

Thanks in advance.
  • cenarulescenarules Posts: 2
    I live in NY. I am about to lease a CX-9 Touring. Here is what I have been able to negotiate:

Initial payment with all fees - 2650
    369 per month

12,000 miles. Is this competitive?

Your help is appreciated.
  • roryrawroryraw Posts: 2
    Can anyone provide me with the money factor and residual value of a 2011 Touring with an MSRP of $36000? Also how much should I be paying in tax @ 8.75%?
    I can help you out, oneo10. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Mazda CX-9 Touring AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00059 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi roryraw. This vehicle's lease program varies by term and mileage allowance. For now I will assume that you're interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different.

Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CX-9 Touring AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00059 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • roryrawroryraw Posts: 2
    I was actually going for 10,0000 miles and 39 months. Could you provide that info? Thanks for the fast response Car_man!
    You're welcome roryraw. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 CX-9 Touring AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00071 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • jlmarsjlmars Posts: 2
    Hi carman - can you please advise June MF & residual on a CX-9 AWD Sport with 12,000 and 15,000 miles for 36 months. Thanks very much!
  • lavikishlavikish Posts: 1
    Does it have moonroof and bose ?
This discussion has been closed.