Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda CX-9 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I certainly can jlmars. Mazda's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CX-9 Sport AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00059 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factor for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be the same, but its residual value would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mfr8586mfr8586 Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    Can anyone tell me what the July lease rates(MF and Residuals) are for a 2011 Grand Touring AWD, 12k miles per year and 36 month lease?

I have top tier credit also.

Thanks
    Here's the information that you're looking for, mfr8586. Mazda's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Grand Touring AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00065 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,750 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • donknoxdonknox Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Hi -

My dealer is quoting me a sale price of $35,999 and a money factor of .00125 for 36 months/12K miles and no money down - on a 2011 CX-9 Grand Touring with Moonroof/Bose Package and Nav. Mo payments would be $535 + tax.

This is my first time leasing a Mazda and I'm just beginning to shop around.

Thanks!
    Don
  • reno_suv_shpprreno_suv_shppr Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Hi, I'm about to start shopping for a CX-9 and I'd like to know how much we can get for $450/mo? I've only leased once and things like money factor and residual value were a complete mystery to me. I just want to know how much car I can get for a certain monthly payment. (I'm not going to be selling the car, so why should I care what the residual is?) In other words, can I go into a Mazda dealer and tell them what I want, and what I'm willing to pay, and completely ignore all the other numbers (besides lease length and mileage)?

Grand Touring AWD, Nav, 12K/yr is what I'm aiming for. Length isn't a big deal.

Thanks,

Matt
  • About to purchase a 2011 CX-9 Touring FWD and need money factor and residual value for 10k miles / 36 months / zero down leasing option

I got a monthly payment of $460+taxes from dealer, which doesn't seem right based on negotiated price of $28,000+taxes/fees

Please help
  • Dear Car-Man,

Could you please post the residual and MF for 2011 touring AWD, north new jersey?

Thanks!

Anybody recently the same model in my area? How does the deals look like?

Paul
    Hello mbenayoun. Mazda's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CX-9 Touring FWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00065 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,750 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings Paul. Mazda's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CX-9 Touring AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00065 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

As I mentioned in my previous post, Mazda is currently providing a $1,750 cash incentive on leases of the '11 CX-9.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man

Are money factors and residual values THAT different between FWD and AWD (as well as between 10k miles and 15k miles per year?)

Here are the factors I am being quoted for a FWD (not AWD) and 10k miles:
    - money factor: 0.00115
    - residual value: 48%

Who gets to decide those values? Chase? Mazda? Can we shop around leasing companies? Are those factors different based on region (I am in Los Angeles)? Can those factors be different because of the rebate (these factors take into consideration the $1,750 rebate and I am guessing this may be a gimmick to increase the money factor).

I am new to this whole leasing game, so sorry if those questions are basic.

Thanks!!!
  • Thanks a lot Car_man!

Paul
  • We just bought a 2011 CX9 GT AWD with Bose Moonroof/Nav/|Lift gate/Roof rails in Long Island NY. 36 Months 10K Miles payment WITH tax is $464 with paying only first month and standard fee's.

I went to so many dealers. They all wanted 495. They finally starting coming down. The price of the car was ~$35,500.

After spending countless hours dealing with dealers who blatantly lie about pricing do your homework and shop around. $495 in the NY area is too much and they'll tell you its a great price as it's ~$40 less than MSRP pricing.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help.
  • mmsfrmmsfr Posts: 2
    Hi,

Trying to get help with estimating fair price and lease monthly payment for AWD Grand Touring CX-9. MSRP is $40,445.
    I am looking for a 36 month lease with 15K miles per year.
    If somebody can get me some help with what the selling price should be as well as money factor and residual value that will be of a great help

Thanks

MM
    No need to apologize mbenayoun. The money factors for the Touring AWD and Touring FWD are exactly the same, but the residual values for the FWD model are 3% lower.

I believe that going with 12,000 miles per year adds 1% and 10,000 miles per year adds 2% to this vehicle's residuals.

The bank that Mazda uses as its captive finance company sets the residual values. You are free to lease through a different bank, but if you do you will lose the benefit of the money factor support that Mazda is providing through its captive finance company.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome phsieh2009.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mmsfr. Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00065 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for the '11 CX-9 right now, but if I was in the market for one I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 over invoice (preferably closer to the lower end) minus the $1,750 cash incentive that Mazda is currently providing on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • Just leased a 2011 Mazda CX-9 Touring FWD (only options are roofrack + rear bumper guard)

36 months / 10k miles per year / ZERO down

for $451/month including taxes
  • Hello CarMan, Would you kindly provide the money factor and residual for a 2011 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD for the northwest territory? (Oregon)

Thank you for this great service!
  • I would be happy to help you out, scott1067. Mazda's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CX-9 GT AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00044 and 46%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,750 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • scott1067scott1067 Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    Carman, Are you saying there is a $1750 rebate on leases?...or is it dealer cash?

Regarding the residual, I assume a 12,000 mile residual is 48% ?

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.