Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda CX-9 Lease Questions

Comments

• It looks like dealers are starting to receive inventory on the 2013 model.
    Car_Man, do you have any lease numbers yet? I'm looking at the CX-9 Sport.
  • Hi samny1. The 2013 CX-9s should be arriving at dealers right about now. You're right, I suspect that dealers will be very interested in unloading any remaining 2012 models they have once the 2013s begin to arrive.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I have seen this vehicle's lease program enthusiastdre. Chase's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CX-9 Sport AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00040 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

This truck's money factor is enhanced to .00002 in select states, mainly on the coasts.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car man: Can you give me current RV and MF for a 2012 CX-9 Grand Touring lease in NY for 12K mi and 36 months? Thanks.
  • Hi johniv. Mazda's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD with 12,000 miles per year in New York are .00010 and 46% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $3,175 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks a lot Car_man. I'm getting a quote that's about $4k below inv. on a 2012 Grand Touring, I'm offering about 2200 lower than that. Do you know if there are similar cash incentives on a purchase? Also, what do you think is a better value: the CX-9 at this price or a '13 JX35 at $500 below inv?

Thx as always.
  • Could you post the numbers for the 2013 CX-9 Sport FWD in CA? Thanks!
  • kokos7kokos7 Posts: 22
    Can you please post the residual/MF for 2013 CX-9 Touring AWD in NJ for December, 36 month, 15K/yr miles. Any special offers/discounts for December?

Also since dealers are getting rid of the 2012 models can you post the same for 2012, if there is any advantage?
  • dmunizdmuniz Posts: 16
    Hi Carman,

Can you please post the December money factor and residual value in Long Island NY for the following"

2012 CX9 AWD Touring
    2012 CX9 AWD Grand Touring

2013 CX9 AWD Touring
    2013 CX9 AWD Gradn Touring

Thank you
  • Car Man,

I'm wondering whether you could help me get the December Money Factor and residual value for a 2012 CX-9 Touring, for a 36 month lease with12K miles per year & 15K miles per yer.

Thanks
  • samny1samny1 Posts: 24
    Hi All,

I received an email from Mazda corporate yesterday with details of a lease deal for a 2013 CX-9 Grand Touring. I have called 3 dealerships in the Westchester, NY lower Connecticut area and none of them have them in. Has anyone seen a 2013 model at a dealership or been told that dealers have them? Has anyone seen one in the NY or Philadelphia area? Mazda Corporate could give me no leads.

Thanks,

Stephen
  • What were the details?
  • Hello enthusiastdre. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CX-9 Sport FWD with 15,000 miles per year in California are .00002 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi kokos7. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CX-9 Touring AWD in New Jersey with 15,000 miles per year are .00002 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $500 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle in December.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00010 and 47% with a much larger $3,175 cash incentive.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi dmuniz. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CX-9 Touring AWD with 15,000 miles per year in New York are .00002 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 Grand Touring AWD are .00002 and 52%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 Touring AWD are .00010 and 47%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 Touring Grand AWD are .00010 and 45%.

There is a $500 cash incentive on leases of the 2013 model and $3,175 on leases of the 2012 model.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi td_sjc. Please see my previous posts for the information that you are looking for. Keep in mind that this truck's lease program varies by region.

Car_man
    Host
  • chaco1chaco1 Posts: 1
    Car man,

I am looking to get a 36 months 12,000 miles/year lease for a CX-9 Grand Touring AWD with the GT Tech Package, in NY/NJ.

I got a quote for an out the door price of 3,000 down and 412.31 a month.

Do you think this is a good deal?
  • Hi chaco1. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00005 to .00040 (the factor varies by region) and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $1,600 cash incentive on leases of this truck right now. Make sure to take it into account during your negotiations.

$3,000 is a lot of money to pay at signing on any lease. How does that money break down? There's nothing wrong with paying your vehicle's first month's payment or even Chase's $595 acquisition fee at lease signing, but you really should not make any sort of capitalized cost reduction. I always advise consumers not to make cap cost reductions on leased vehicles. Consumers who make them risk losing part or all of the money that they put down if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. It's much safer to go with a zero down lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_Man,
    Could you please post the residual and the money factor for the 2013 Mazda CX-9 Sport with 12,000 miles in CA?
    Thanks!
  • Greetings enthusiastdre. Chase's February lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CX-9 Sport AWD with 12,000 miles per year in California are .00006 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.