Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Report Your Local Gas Prices Here

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,659

RUG dropped to $3.439 at my local Kroger station. Paid $3.859 for V-Power 91 at the Shell station for the wife's car on Sunday.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• gagricegagrice San DiegoPosts: 29,024

Checked Costco this morning on Gas Buddy. It showed $3.85 for RUG at 6:30am. When I got there at 9:30am and the price was $3.93. Still a bit less than last year this time.

Prices at my local Kroger here in Colorado are starting to drop. RUG went from $3.499 to $3.439 to $3.419 in the past couple of weeks.

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 9,736

Just filled the Explorer. 20.5 gallons of RUG @ 3.799.

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,856

Filled up the Subaru at $3.79, before getting a dime a gallon off with the grocery card.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 5,893

We have a bit of a range right now, which is odd... $3.59 - $3.69

Feels like an uptick coming :(

Need help navigating? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

I was right... this morning's drive, my fillup spot bumped up a dime to $3.69

Need help navigating? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Bump... $3.75

Just in time for me needing gas for the tractor!

edited April 25

Regular is running $3.52 to $3.79 around here. Wider spread that usual over one of our 75 mile routes.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

@Stever@Edmunds said: Regular is running $3.52 to $3.79 around here. Wider spread that usual over one of our 75 mile routes.

RUG is still running around $3.40/gal here in Colorado, before any loyalty discounts. ULSD is $3.74/gal.

• isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,750

3.99.9 a gallon here in the Seattle area!

Bumped up a dime to $3.85 on Friday :(

@PFFlyer@Edmunds said: Bumped up a dime to $3.85 on Friday :(

Ours came down 3 cents this past week ... $3.369 for RUG at Kroger.

• explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 9,736

in central CT... paid 3.919 for RUG, up 12 cents since 2 weeks ago.

Heading "south". RUG is $3.79 at home, $3.69 in most of N. Wisconsin and $3.59 in the Madison area. Crossing the Mississippi tomorrow to ethanol territory.

Flew to CA yesterday to visit the folks. I am gobsmacked at how expensive gas is here .. a full $1 higher than what I'm paying in Colorado.

Good thing I'm in a rental Sonata Hybrid this week. 38-39 MPG so far after about 60 miles.

Filled up in Madtown for $3.53. Jumped a dime crossing into Iowa, but fell down to $3.49 once we headed up river.

$3.74 locally, down a nickel the last week or so.

The crossroads station a half hour from here has RUG for $3.59. Diesel is $4.19. They typically have a "gouging" diesel price up but the differential usually is forty or fifty cents, not sixty.

Still hanging at $3.83 here

• isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,750

Regular was 4.04.9 a gallon yesterday!

@isellhondas said: Regular was 4.04.9 a gallon yesterday!

I was in California last week and was shocked at the price of gas there .. a full $1 more than what I'm paying here in Colorado.

RUG is down a couple pennies this week to $3.349 at the local Kroger.

Dropped to $3.79 here. None of these price moves make any sense

• gagricegagrice San DiegoPosts: 29,024
    edited May 15

Filled with Shell diesel $3.98, RUG $4.17 Pretty much the low end of the prices here. My Costco dropped down from $4.05 for RUG last week to $3.99. You can find RUG in San Diego County from a low of $3.85 (Navy base) to $4.89

Popped up to $3.84 for regular. Summer drivetime must be here.

• fintailfintail Posts: 33,810

I was at a Chevron in Cashmere, WA today - saw RUG for 3.89, diesel 3.96

Still hanging at $3.79 here in Happy Valley

@PF_Flyer said: Still hanging at $3.79 here in Happy Valley

Local Kroger has RUG at $3.339/gal.

Spent last week in New Mexico - gas prices there are about the same as they are in Colorado. RUG in the $3.30 range; Shell V-Power 91 was between $3.75-$3.90/gal.

• j_mariukj_mariuk Posts: 2

1.50 for 87

@j_mariuk, where in the world are you? Is that price per liter?

My 2 cents... down that is... $3.77