Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Report Your Local Gas Prices Here

Comments

• gagricegagrice San DiegoPosts: 28,845

Went by Costco yesterday and they are now up to $3.65. Diesel holding at $3.85 with Shell diesel dropping from $4.09 to $3.95. Did someone say that Shell bought Valero? Our local Valero is now a Shell station. Right on I8 and expensive, RUG $3.93.

• steverstever YooperlandPosts: 39,936
    edited February 25

@PFFlyer, we did get to enjoy a bit of the propane shortage last month. Went out to my in-laws back yard yesterday to check the gauge.

Snowshoes and shovel were required to gain access to the top. :)

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Speaking of propane. My dealer is charging $3.75 right now. One dealer is gouging at $6.05 per GGE. Costco has a big sign selling Propane for $2.59 per GGE. any tank up to 100lbs. Makes you wonder if there is a shortage or just playing games.

edited February 25

Ha, gas was up a dime today at my usual station to $3.59. Getting low on fuel so I went down the street. That station bumped diesel up a dime to $4.09 but regular was still at $3.49, so I filled up the Subaru. Eleven gallons so I saved enough to justify buying a lottery ticket. :p

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

edited February 25

Guess I should have waited a day. Somehow I don't believe their forecast.

Gas Price Predictor Designed To Aid Consumers

edited March 5

Up another dime to $3.69 for regular.

Oh, the last propane order was around $2.50 a gallon so that crisis must be over.

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 5,854

We're still SOLID at $3.69

Need help navigating? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 9,613

Yesterday, went by a Citgo station $3.699 for RUG. Next to it was a Shell station charging $3.939. :s

We're apparently not going to budge off of $3.69 here (probably just jinxed it too)

Need help navigating? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

That's what it was at home. Down here in the Detroit/Port Huron area most stations are $3.85. I managed to find some Speedy for $3.75 this afternoon and saw a couple of spots for $3.73. Diesel is mostly $4.25.

Well I always have my Sheetz card to get 3 cents off, and today the wife filled up at Giant using our bonus points and got 50 cents off B)

edited March 15

Nice, I saved like $6 with my grocery credit back home. Heading for Buffalo via Niagara Falls, weather permitting, on Monday and want to try to get across Ontario without having to get petrol.

@Stever@Edmunds said: Nice, I saved like $6 with my grocery credit back home. Heading for Buffalo via Niagara Falls, weather permitting, on Monday and want to try to get across Ontario without having to get petrol.

If you are in Tonawanda, don't ask a cop for the location of a gas station, He'll tell you there aren't any. :@

The nav is pretty good about finding them.

Gas stations, not cops.

Heh...Tonawanda is an interesting place when you're wandering around side streets.

The good times are here for diesel owners. Prices for diesel have come down and gas not so much.

http://www.sandiegogasprices.com/ARCO_Gas_Stations/Carlsbad/23330/index.aspx

edited March 18

@gagrice said: The good times are here for diesel owners. Prices for diesel have come down and gas not so much.

I saw a sign the other day: RUG $3.659 Diesel $4.519

@explorerx4 said: I saw a sign the other day: RUG $3.659 Diesel $4.519

I would have to move. I just read where a large number of people in the NE are switching to wood for heat as fuel oil (diesel) is so expensive. Should make the air better to breath. :'(

Wood as a main heating source in homes has gained popularity in many areas of the country in recent years, but the increase is most notable in the Northeast. All nine states in the New England and the Middle Atlantic Census divisions saw at least a 50% jump from 2005 to 2012 in the number of households that rely on wood as the main heating source. As the use of fuel oil and kerosene in this region has declined in recent years, many households have turned to lower-cost alternatives, including wood.

http://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.cfm?id=15431

Haven't filled up yet, but the tank is getting low, here in NE Virginia at my sister's house. Regular is running $3.26 so that's a nice surprise. Quite a bit cheaper that it was in Pennsylvania. Sitting in a Denny's getting some work done but can't make out the diesel sign at the Shell next door - never buy a stone house in the country and expect to have any indoor cell coverage. My sister really needs to move. ;)