Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2008 STS Changes?

2»

Comments

• bringmanbringman Posts: 3
    All I can say is: go, GM.

I'm not a big fan of bling either, but at least GM is introducing new models (CTS) and refreshing older ones (STS) to have a more consistent look at the same time.

I agree that the next-gen STS has a potential to be a knockout. This current, refreshed one is a great vehicle in many respects but lacks the WOW factor and presence that afforded the 1992 model so many design awards (both interior and exterior, remember?). I'm sure this is partly because that model had nothing in the Cadillac line that was a stylistic counterpart at that time.

When the current-gen STS made its debut, many casual observers just thought it was a plainer looking CTS.

Cadillac has really set the bar high for themselves with the new CTS. Somehow, they need to find a way to keep the familiar DNA in the next-gen STS while making it distinctive enough for people to know upon the first glance that this car is even more special than the baby brother CTS. They're on a roll. I think they can do it.
2»
This discussion has been closed.