Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier GMC Acadia Lease Questions

Comments

• John, it deleted your email address, can you try again?

Jennifer
  • is this a good lease deal on a 2011 acadia denali in va

MSRP 50,255.00 dealer discount 1490.00 rebate 2,500.00 price 46,265.00
    tax 1467.82 aquis fee 269.00 dmv 40.00 residual .51
    lease 36 months 15,000 miles 756 month
  • Is this a good deal in va

MSRP 50,255.00 aqu. fee 269.00 tax 1467.82 dmv 40.00 residual .51
    price 46,265.00 36 month 15,00 miles
  • Hi outbacker. The Acadia that you described probably has a spread of around $2,400 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. On top of that, there is currently a $2,500 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally. that gives you a total of around $4,900 to play with during your negotiations. It looks to me as though you are at around $1,100 over invoice plus the dealer is off on the incentive by $500.

I don't know what the Sienna that you're trading in is worth or if the dealer is overallowing on it, but you might still have a little room to play with on the Acadia's selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • vaveevavee Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man, Can you please tell me what should I expect to pay on a 2011 Acadia SL fwd? I have been told that the residual is 49% and MF is .00040 for 39 Months. The MSRP of the vehicle I am looking at is $32,715. I know there is a customer rebate of $2000, my dealer in northern NJ is only discounting the car by $650.00, basically he wants to sell me the car for $32,050.00 he says this includes the Cust. Rebate because he added back the Acq Fee of $895.00 and taxes of $1200. Could I expect to be under $400 a month, with $0 out of pocket?

Thanks

Ray
  • Hey Car Man....can you tell me the current buy rate numbers for the GMC Acadia SLT-1 for both the AWD and 2WD models? Looking at 36 or 39 month lease with 12k or 15k miles per year. Thanks!
  • Thank You Car_Man
  • Hi Ray. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2011 GMC Acadia SL FWD that has an MSRP of $32,715, a capitalized cost of $32,050, a money factor of .00040, and a residual value of 49%, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $464 for 36 months.

Unfortunately, you won't be anywhere near $400 per month unless you get a much larger dealer discount.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey sprinkler13. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GMC Acadia SLT1 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.45% and 50%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 2.45% and 48%.

The lease rates for the 2WD model are exactly the same, but its residual values are 2% lower.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome outbacker.

Car_man
    Host
  • hey this any good? acadia denali msrp 49525 ...sale price 45535...doc and tags around 600..im in nj...12k miles 36 months 730 a month nothing out of pocket..thanks
  • Looking for Money Factor and Residual on Acadia Denali for 36 months and 15K for January 2011. Appears there is currently $3000 worth of incentives right now.
  • Hello cz_raider. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GMC Acadia Denali with 15,000 miles per year are 2.45% and 53%, respectively.

As you can see, Ally publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • hey what is the residual/lease rate for an acadia denali 12k per year and 39 months? thanks
  • Car Man--

Does Ally offer 48 month leases?

If so, then what is the rate (or money factor) and residual on a 2011 GMC Acadia SLT1 AWD with 15k miles per year?

Thanks
  • 2011 GMC Acadia Denali AWD MSRP $47440, dealer offered selling price of $42960, is this a deal? How much should I pay to lease this car for 12000 x 36 months? Zero down...
  • I think that's a good deal, especially for a Denali. I couldn't get my local dealer to come down much from MSRP for the Denali. Even though it's a Denali and they seem to be selling quickly, I refuse to pay close to MSRP...hence I don't have one yet :)
  • Jdiesel77, Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 GMC Acadia Denali AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.45% and 53%, respectively.

GM is currently providing a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • It sure does, optionstrail. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2011 GMC Acadia SLT1 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 4.25% and 43%, respectively.

GM is currently providing a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • car man thanks for the info. on the vehicle , THE MSRP is 49,525. My price according to amex zag should be about 45,500, including the 2k cash incentive. Adding bank and dmv fee i come out roughly to 46,500, which brings me to a payment (incl NJ taxes) of $635. However, the best offer I've been able to find is $676, with 0 out of pocket. Does this sound right? If not, how much lower would i reasonably be able to get? Thanks
  • You're welcome jdiesel77. The selling price that you were quoted appears to be right around dealer invoice minus the available cash incentives...which is a very good deal. If you like the Acadia, I don't see any reason not to go for it.

Car_man
    Host
  • amj05amj05 Posts: 4
    edited January 2011
    I'm interested in an AWD SLT1 Acadia. I've been given a quote of $520 per month. The details are: 39 months, 12K miles per year, no money down (including taxes; everything rolled in except first month), no loyalty or other incentives. How much better do you think I can do? I'm in NY.
  • I looked at a loaded Acadia Denali, navigation, rear entertainment, etc. Sticker $48700. Selling Price $45400. Lease payment for 48 month / 12K mile lease with $2k down........$778!!!! This doesn't make sense to me. I am in Texas, 6.25% tax rate, incentives are $2k cash and $1k loyalty bonus. I know the price should be closer to $43000 with incentives (maybe not for a Denali, I hear there are no significant discounts.) I told finance I could lose the $2k incentive, take 0% for 60 and with the $2k down and be around $50 more a month OWNING the Acadia after 5 years rather than having a $25000 residual / buyout. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? And if it is correct, what should one be able to get into a loaded SLT2 with $43000 sticker on a 48 month / 12000 mile lease?
  • Car_man, I got what I think to be a pretty good deal but want to make sure. AWD Acadia Denali, 39 months/12K, MSRP $49525, supplier discount and incentives. $599/mnth with $0 down.

thanks. your posts have always been incredibly helpful.
  • I am interested in leasing a 2011 AWD SLT-1, with rear DVD and dual sunroof (but no navigation). I'd like to keep my monthly payments as low as possible and am willing to do whatever term will accomplish that. I am also willing to pay the title, tags, and a small payment up front, but would like to keep the up front payment (including everything) under $3k.

I haven't yet spoken to any dealers or tried to do some calculations based on all the great information contained in these forums, but I'd be interested in hearing some general thoughts on what type of deal can I expect to obtain? Is around $500 month (or less) feasible for this vehicle? I am in Maryland if that matters.

Thanks for your help.
  • flynster ur 599/0 down payment. where are u? does that include taxes? also, when u say 0 down, u mean 0 out of pocket at signing including no first payment or anything? did u get the gm incentive? if 599 incl taxes and 0 out of pocket sign and drive thats a very good deal...the best ive gotten is 591 but with 1st month payment and dmv fees out of pocket same msrp
  • Thanks Car_Man

In NJ, it appears that dealer's are offering competitive financing from GM Financial (formerly AmeriCredit and now GM's new captive fin co) in a battle to compete with Ally (formerly GMAC)...

In January, GM Financial's:

-implied rate (was given money factor) was lower (3.14% vs 4.25%)

-residual was higher (46% vs 43%)

-cash back was lower ($500 vs $2,000)

-bank acq fee waived for certain states ($0 vs $695)

-deposit waived for certain states

-gap waiver was not included on back of the lease contract (as was with Ally/GMAC in the past)..have to purchase separately ($6XX vs. $0)

All in all it worked out to be about $15 less per month to lease with GM Financial....this is even after purchasing the gap waiver from dealer....my ins co (state farm) does not sell it unless financing thru it's captive bank

I'm sure numbers may have changed now that February is here, but wanted to give folks some insight as to what to expect when working the the dealerships.....also Ally now has a pull-ahead program for current lessees

GM Financial is such a new entity, that my insurance co didn't even have them in their system and was unaware of their existence....
  • rm65rm65 Posts: 5
    on a 2011 Acadia Denali AWD for 39 months with 15k per year?

Thanks in advance!
  • 2011 GMC Acadia Denali AWD
    Retail with Destination - $49,525
    Selling Price - $47,988
    6% Tax
    39 Month
    12K miles per year
    $1,000 Loyalty and $2,000 Rebate
    3.45% Financing
    $1,400 Due at signing

The dealer is telling me the monthly is $681 and that seems high, and advice would be appreciated.
  • Car Man, can you please comment on how good this Lease deal is for State of CA:

GMC Acadia SLT1
    MSRP: $42,295
    Dealer Incentive: - $1,697
    Lease Aquisition fee: $795
    Ally Bank Lease reduction: -2,000
    Net Cap Cost: $39,393

39 months - 12k miles per year
    2.45 APR (they could not give me money factor)
    50% residual: $21,147.50

$530.33 Payment (NOT including tax)
This discussion has been closed.