Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier GMC Acadia Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Dstudboy, 0.3% is the interest rate. Ally publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi thechairman1. Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GMC Denali AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.3% and 51%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,825 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • What is the current money factor and residual for a 2011 GMC Acadia SLT-1 FWD at 36 months? Does the money factor and residual change much going from 36 months to 39?

Any current GM incentives?

As the 2012 models become more available in the coming weeks, have you seen in your experience more deals and incentives for the 2011 towards the end of August?

Thank you in advance.
    edited August 2011
    Hi seekingwisdom. The banks that General Motors uses as its captive finance companies actually use lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. Lease rates can be converted into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GMC Acadia SLT-1 FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.3% and 46%, respectively.

The lease rate for a 39-month lease would be exactly the same, but the residual value would be 2% lower.

GM is currently providing a $1,825 cash incentive on 36 month leases of this truck through Ally.

General Motors just recently made some revisions to its programs for August, but it didn't change anything about Acadia. While anything is possible, I personally don't expect any changes to the programs for the Acadia prior to September 7th.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man, I am looking to get pricing on 2011 Acadia Denali I get supplier pricing, plus GM sent me a $1500.00 exclusive certificate are you saying that you also get $1825.00 lease cash plus the current $2000.00 rebate on a 39 month 12,000/year? I have pricing on a 2011 Enclave CXL2 and they are offering me $2800.00 lease rebate, plus my additional $1500.00 rebate from GM with a 42% res for 39 months. Was not sure if the program was the same on Acadia, as it is on Buick. Thank you for your help.
    Hi mbe350nissan09. You should be able to combine the certificate with the $1,825 cash incentive that is available on leases of this truck, but you cannot add the $2,000 consumer cash to that. The consumer cash is for cash purchases only. It cannot be combined with GM's special financing or lease offers. This lease cash is for deals through Ally. GM's allowances are different for deals through US Bank or GM Financial.

Car_man
    Host
  • jdiesel77jdiesel77 Posts: 15
    edited July 2007
    hey what are the current lease rates for acadia denali 12k miles a year? looking for residual and lease rate/money factor. thanks
    Jdiesel77, Ally's August base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GMC Acadia Denali AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.3% and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,825 cash incentive that is currently available on 36 month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_Man,

Can you please provide the most current lease rates and residual values for both the 2012 Acadia SLT1 and Denali, 2011 Acadia SLT1 and Denali. 15,00 miles per year, 36 and 39 months?

Thanks
  • Struggling to find info on lease for this car and want some help. Visited a dealer in the Los Angeles area and have been quoted 479/month no NAV and 499/month with NAV. Walkoff price is 1100 or so. MSRP around 41.9K for the Nav and 40.3K for the no NAV.

Looking for the following:

Money Factor/Lease rate with ALLY and US Bank
    Residual Value after 36 months/39 months
    Customer Incentives on leases for 10,000 miles with credit score above 800.

What should I be looking to spend/month with very minimum down (1100 walkoff is way too much)? I can't seem to find any information on the above.

Thanks in advance.
  • 2012 Acadia SLT1 or SLT2 residual amounts through ALLY for 12k miles per year is 53% for 36 months, and 51% for 39 months.

ALLY's top tier lease rate is 1.05% for this vehicle, along with a $1,100 lease incentive rebate as well.

Offer to put down no money or first month's payment only. There is a $795 Acquisition Fee that is required to be factored in with any ALLY lease.
  • Could someone confirm the above residuals? I was at a dealer last night and was given the following residuals on a 2012 Denali 12k/year:

39 month - 49%
    36 month - 51%

I was told the residuals on the SLT 1 & 2 were even lower.

Thanks!
  • The residuals that I gave are correct. I know this because I just leased a 2012 SLT1 for 39 months, 15k miles per year. I got residual values from 5 different dealerships, and only one tried to lie and say they were lower.
  • Thanks for your quick reply. I guess I need to try another dealer.

Thanks again.
  • I'd be happy to help you out, jcatan33. Ally's September base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 GMC Acadia SLT1 with 15,000 miles per year are 1.05% and 51%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 1.05% and 48%.

The lease rates for the 2012 Acadia Denali AWD are the same, gut its residual values are 1% lower.

I don't believe that General Motors is providing lease support on the 2011 Acadia any longer.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,100 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am looking to lease a 2012 SLT-1 AWD with 12k per year for 39 months. I understand the rate and residual but I am confused on how the buyout price is calculated. Can someone please point me in the correct direction. We are trying to determine the best course of action.

Thanks in advance.
  • delta737hdelta737h Posts: 603
    edited October 2011
    You need to examine the purchase option clause in the lease agreement. Not all fund providers compute the buyout in the same way. I believe that Ally/GMAC still charges a $2,500 purchase option fee. This is added to the lease balance. Your lease balance is the same as the residual value IF you purchase at the end of your normal lease term. Your total buyout is the sum of the outstanding lease balance plus any applicable purchase option fee plus applicable taxes (most states levy sales tax on the lease balance plus purchase option fee).

Be advised that you can negotiate your buyout. Some fund providers are more willing to negotiate than others. If you really intend to purchase your vehicle at lease end, I highly recommend that you steer clear of GMAC/Ally due to their steep $2,500 purchase option fee unless, of course, they've eliminated that fee.

Hope this helps.

Best,

John
    TheAutoLeaseGeek
  • difdif Posts: 2
    I was given the following offer for the 2012 Acadia SLT1:

$568 down, $568 per month for 39 months, 12k per year for the SLT1 with sunroof and leather interior and nothing else. This sounds expensive to me but is the best deal that I have gotten so far in NJ. What do you think? If I plug in the 51% residual value, 1.05% lease rate, and ~$41,000 purchase price into the leasing calculator, I get a much lower lease rate but I would be leaving out the acquisition fees, etc. Am I doing something wrong? What do you think of this offer?

Thanks for the help.
  • Hello All,

Anyone know the October 2011 residual and lease rates for the 2012 GMC Acadia Denali AWD? Any incentives or rebates? Any other good info or tips before I start negotiations? Thanks.
  • Hello tmarino. Ally's October base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 GMA Acadia Denali AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.05% and 50%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,100 cash incentive on 36-month leases of the '12 GMC Acadia through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Wow. Thanks for the great info. Are the number identical for 12k and 10k?
  • You're very welcome tmarino. Ally's residual values for leases with only 12,000 miles per year are 2% higher than its 15,000 mile per year residual values. Its 10k resids are likely 3% higher than its 15k resids.

Car_man
    Host
  • Just got back from the dealer. Said hes getting better lease numbers with US Bank not Ally - so the following is based on the US Bank numbers.

2012 GMC Acadia Denali AWD - white diamond & Navi.

Term - 39 months
    MSRP - $49,375.00
    Retail -$ 48,500.00
    Incentives and Rebate - 1,500.00 from GMC & $2,000.00 from US Bank
    My Price - $45,000.00
    Residual - 50%
    Money Factor - .00040

566 a month plus 2900 for taxes, fees, first month. Is this a good deal>?
  • how were you eligible for the $1,500 from GMC? anyone else familiar with this rebate?
  • artsy0524artsy0524 Posts: 3
    edited October 2011
    These are random (sometimes) - Private offers from GM that people are receiving in mail and some getting email notifications also. - I got one and remembered going on the GMC.com a few months back to build a vehicle and submitted my email (I put in a fake ph# because I did not want all the local dealers calling me with quotes). Some people already have a GM vehicle and some have had a GM vehic. in past. -Some have never had one and get the offer. - go figure! ...on a similar happy note, right off the press - if you have a current lease of a NON-GM vehicle in your household you can get $2000. additional off a New GMC Acadia or Yukon, and $1k off rebate on Terrain! -not to be combined with $1500 GM Private offer - !
  • I've looked everywhere for November details and can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm looking for -

- MF on a 36 mo lease (10K and 12K miles per year)
    - Residual (10K and 12K)
    - Any incentives currently being offered (incl non-GM private offer above)
    - Typical "over invoice" price before applying incentive ($250 over?)
    - Other fees one should expect when leasing a GMC (e.g. bank fee)

Much appreciated
  • I have been offered the following at local GMC dealer:

2012 Acadia Denali AWD for $44,504 after rebates and "dealer discount".

Only extra $$ is taxes and plates totalling $4,365. (8.75% sales tax)

That is with the DVD/Nav package and tralier hitch and black metallic.

Financing is 1.9% for up to 60 months.

Seems like a great deal - any thoughts??

Thank you for your response.
  • You can get 0% / 60 months on the 2012 Acadia Denali now --in NY...and $2k Rebate for being in lease of NON-Gm vehicle. Where is "local" to you>?
  • Hello, Got this quote today. I feel like the selling price is a high. I'm getting preferred pricing but are they really only going less than 2K off sticker for these?

2012 GMC Acadia SLT-1 AWD
    Sunroof with Second Row Skylight
    Navigation with Bose
    $44,930.00 MSRP
    $43,153.45 GM Preferred Pricing

39 Months 15,000 mi/yr
    Sign and Drive($0 Down, $0 First Payment, $0 Security Deposit)
    Ally Bank
    $577 + tax = $629/month
This discussion has been closed.