Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier GMC Acadia Lease Questions

Comments

• Wow. Thanks for the great info. Are the number identical for 12k and 10k?
  • You're very welcome tmarino. Ally's residual values for leases with only 12,000 miles per year are 2% higher than its 15,000 mile per year residual values. Its 10k resids are likely 3% higher than its 15k resids.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Just got back from the dealer. Said hes getting better lease numbers with US Bank not Ally - so the following is based on the US Bank numbers.

2012 GMC Acadia Denali AWD - white diamond & Navi.

Term - 39 months
    MSRP - $49,375.00
    Retail -$ 48,500.00
    Incentives and Rebate - 1,500.00 from GMC & $2,000.00 from US Bank
    My Price - $45,000.00
    Residual - 50%
    Money Factor - .00040

566 a month plus 2900 for taxes, fees, first month. Is this a good deal>?
  • how were you eligible for the $1,500 from GMC? anyone else familiar with this rebate?
  • artsy0524artsy0524 Posts: 3
    edited October 2011
    These are random (sometimes) - Private offers from GM that people are receiving in mail and some getting email notifications also. - I got one and remembered going on the GMC.com a few months back to build a vehicle and submitted my email (I put in a fake ph# because I did not want all the local dealers calling me with quotes). Some people already have a GM vehicle and some have had a GM vehic. in past. -Some have never had one and get the offer. - go figure! ...on a similar happy note, right off the press - if you have a current lease of a NON-GM vehicle in your household you can get $2000. additional off a New GMC Acadia or Yukon, and $1k off rebate on Terrain! -not to be combined with $1500 GM Private offer - !
  • I've looked everywhere for November details and can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm looking for -

- MF on a 36 mo lease (10K and 12K miles per year)
    - Residual (10K and 12K)
    - Any incentives currently being offered (incl non-GM private offer above)
    - Typical "over invoice" price before applying incentive ($250 over?)
    - Other fees one should expect when leasing a GMC (e.g. bank fee)

Much appreciated
  • I have been offered the following at local GMC dealer:

2012 Acadia Denali AWD for $44,504 after rebates and "dealer discount".

Only extra $$ is taxes and plates totalling $4,365. (8.75% sales tax)

That is with the DVD/Nav package and tralier hitch and black metallic.

Financing is 1.9% for up to 60 months.

Seems like a great deal - any thoughts??

Thank you for your response.
  • You can get 0% / 60 months on the 2012 Acadia Denali now --in NY...and $2k Rebate for being in lease of NON-Gm vehicle. Where is "local" to you>?
  • Hello, Got this quote today. I feel like the selling price is a high. I'm getting preferred pricing but are they really only going less than 2K off sticker for these?

2012 GMC Acadia SLT-1 AWD
    Sunroof with Second Row Skylight
    Navigation with Bose
    $44,930.00 MSRP
    $43,153.45 GM Preferred Pricing

39 Months 15,000 mi/yr
    Sign and Drive($0 Down, $0 First Payment, $0 Security Deposit)
    Ally Bank
    $577 + tax = $629/month
  • I haven't seen any posts for the month of November with the current Ally lease rates. Can anyone help out?

Looking at the 2012 SLT1, FWD.

The dealer I visited last week in Los Angeles was trying to tell me that the 39 month lease rate was actually better than the 36 month rate for this month, even though I would have to pay for tags for the final 3 months of the lease term. It didn't sound accurate, but until I know the actual rates, I have no basis.

Does anyone have the 36 month lease residual and interest rate for the SLT1 FWD?

Thanks
  • Hi socaldt. 39-month leases often have lower payments than 36-month leases. The reason for this is new vehicles experience their most rapid rate of depreciation during the first year of ownership. By leasing for three more months one is able to spread out this large initial depreciation hit out over three additional payments.

Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 GMC Acadia SLT1 FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.05% and 47%, respectively. The lease rate for a 36-month lease would be the same, but the residual value would be 2% higher.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,050 cash incentive on 36 to 39 month leases of this truck through Ally. It is waiving the first month's payment as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • engineer14engineer14 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I was quoted the following lease deal in NJ for a fully loaded 2012 Acadia Denali with Nav and Dual Headrest DVD. (Black exterior and Black interior)
    Does this sound like a good deal??

MSRP: $50,990
    Interest Rate APR: 1.0500%
    39 month Lease through Ally
    12,000 miles/year
    All taxes & fees are already included in payment (7% tax rate for NJ)
    Cash down $810
    Payment/month = $615
    1st payment due in a month

Please let me know your thoughts and whether you think it's a good deal. I spoke to two dealerships and they both say they can't go lower.

THANKS!!
  • I purchased a GMC Acadia 2008 SLT-2. It had 39,500 miles, good to excellent condition, and had a sticker price of $28,995. They came down to $27,995. It is loaded (memory seats, navigation, DVD player, all wheel drive, etc.) expect for the heads up display. The color is silver with black leather inside. I also added blue tooth for $299.

I'm located in Columbus, OH.

I'm just try to get an idea if what I paid is a good deal.

Thanks.

Shawn
  • Car_man,

Can you please post the current 36 and 39 month lease info (money factor, residual, lease cash incentive) with Ally Bank for a 2012 GMC Acadia Denali AWD at 1K miles/month.

Thanks!
  • Here is the information that you're looking for jrh4785.

Ally's January base lease rate for a lease of a 2012 GMC Acadia Denali AWD is 1.05% for both 36 and 39-months.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,695 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks, Car_man. Can you also post the corresponding 36 and 39 month residuals for 1K miles/month?
  • Hi Car_Man:

I am in NY (Long Island) and looking to get a 2012 Acadia SLT-1 AWD with 15K miles for a 36 (or 39) month term. Can you please give me base lease rate, residual, and any dealer incentives for these terms for February?

Thanks!
  • Hi dannyfreed. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 GMC Acadia SLT1 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.05% and 47%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 1.05% and 45%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,695 cash incentive on 36 to 39 month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • garyb6garyb6 Posts: 1
    I live in N Illinois. Want to lease 2012 Acadia. Never leased before. I can buy for $44,000 with 0% finane rate for 60 months. Value of my trade in is $27,000 and I owe $7,000 on it. Tax rate is 7%. I am thinking of leasing for 36 or 39 months. Can anyone help me figure out what my lease amount would be per month. Not sure what rebates are being offered. My trade in is a Acadia SLT2 loaded with 35,000 miles, If I lease I would like to have 5,000 from my trade in to lease my wife a car. Any help would be appreciated. I am obviousely new at this and the dealer gives me a headache. garyb
This discussion has been closed.