Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier GMC Acadia Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi Carman,

Woudl you be able to tell me the current lease terms for a 39-month/12,000 mile lease on a AWD Acadia SLT1?

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi fordbuyer2. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 GMC Acadia SLT1 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 56%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,000 cash incentive on 39-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Car_man,

Thanks. Do these numbers change for an AWD SLE?

Appreciate your help.
  • mrgiellamrgiella Posts: 17
    Hello Car_man,

Could you please provide rates for Acadia AWD SLE2 and SLT1, 12K miles 39 month lease. Trying to decide between the two. Thank you.
    Hello mrgiella. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 GMC Acadia SLE2 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 58%.

The numbers for the SLE1 would be exactly the same.

There is a $2,500 cash incentive on leases of this truck that you should take into account when negotiating the capitalized cost for your lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man,

Can you provide the lease and residual rates for a 2013 Acadia SLT1 AWD with Navigation, DVD and Sunroof for 36 months and 10k miles. A dealer in my area is offering $0 out of pocket and $540 month for 36 month lease with 10,000 milesIs this a good deal?
    I have gotten a couple quotes in this ball park for the SLT1 but with only the sunroof and DVD. $450 with nothing down, 39 months, 12K miles. So I would say might be a little high. Ask for the sale price and make sure its near invoice and then subtract all the months incentives your eligible for.
  • What was the sale price that you were offered? Your deal sounds great.
  • Hello Car_man, Can you please provide the lease and residual rates for a 2013 Acadia Denali AWD with Navigation and Sunroof for 39 months and 15k miles.I appreciate it.
    I got a AWD SLT1 with DVD, sunroof and all weather mats, final price was $43500, MSRP $45600. I think its around $200 or so over invoice, and took advantage of $3500 in May rebates. Got a $3K+ credit for a lease trade in that the dealer bought out. $0 out of pocket $410 a month. Last month of old lease paid, and first month of Acadia lease paid.
  • danyc1danyc1 Posts: 11
    Just received following e-mailed quote for AWD SLT-1 Acadia in Black ($495 premium) and with just Navigation ($795 add-on):

MSRP: $43,965
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $41,694
    Residual Value: 57%
    MF: .005 (1.2%)

$493.16/month, $0 due at signing (I'm in CT so tax rate they used would be 6.35%). This is without any negotiating at this point.

Seems like there is $2000 of base incentives out there, but any thoughts on this?
  • jb2ujb2u Posts: 8
    For reference, the end of last month we picked up a fully loaded Acadia Denali AWD (Blk/Blk)(chrome wheels & DVD NAV&Ent) for $499/mth (39mth, 12k) with $0 down. [MSRP $52070]. I would think you can do better....
  • danyc1danyc1 Posts: 11
    JB2u,

Helpful, thanks. Did you have any trade-in/special incentives? Also, what is your state's tax rate? I agree there's wiggle room, as I was originally thinking $450 or so...
  • elcamelcam Posts: 1
    Can you please tell me what dealer you went to? I have been trying to make the same deal for only 10k miles/year on a denali $51080 MSRP and the lowest anyone will go is $520/month for 39 months and $1200 total out of pocket.
    Here you go joeystiffs19. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 GMC Acadia SLT AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 59%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,500 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck. Make sure to take it into account when negotiating your truck's capitalized cost.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi procter5117. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 GMC Acadia Denali AWD wit 15,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 54%.

As I mentioned in my previous post, GM is currently providing a $2,500 cash incentive on 39-month leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Just checked forum guidelines to make sure I could post the dealer name, and it states I can so here it is: Faulkner GMC in Trevose, PA.

To answer danyc1 's questions as well, no trade-in applied against this deal, and wouldn't call anything here a 'special incentive' (ie; no executive lease program or dealer coupon etc). It does seem from recent posts that the current rebates may be fewer/lower this month than last; note I figured out the best possible deal (that I got) by using information from a buying service - which I've used before and found to be well worth the small fee.
  • procter5117procter5117 Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    Hi jb2u, Seems like you have got the sweet deal on denali 2013. Congratulations! I am in Philly area and are also looking for 2013 denali awd. Would you mind telling me the first name of the sales person who you were dealing with. Who knows if I get out with some luck! I appreciate it.
  • Any chance you can post the name of the buyers service?
    This is the third car obtained (over as many years) using Inside Car Buying, LLC.
This discussion has been closed.