Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lincoln Navigator

1747576777880»

Comments

• heydudesheydudes Posts: 43
    Replying to myself - luck did change - sortof. Went to the post office on Thurs. Pulling out and taurus comes flying into the parking lot straight at me. I throw in reverse but cant get out of the way. She rips my grille off, smashes bumper and pushes passenger fender over 1/2 inch. Great. First ever damage to my Merlot beauty. Estimate is $3400 to fix. Insurance to pay it all. Nobody hurt though - even the other driver, who says she thinks she hit the gas instead of the brake. Well, accidents happen.
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 39,046
    Well, that's a bummer. Sounds mostly like just superficial damage though. Hope that's the case.
  • heydudesheydudes Posts: 43
    steve;

Yeah, $3400 in superficial damage. :surprise: But not even a broken headlight. She sideswiped my front end. She broke something in her cooling system and had to be towed.
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 39,046
    These days, $3,400 for body work is cheap. :sick:
  • Hey Navigator 3740. I happen to sell cars and I have no problem saying I don't know something and I am far from dishonest. I'm sorry if you've got ahold of a bad salesman, but we're not all like that.