Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy S10 - GMC S15 and Sonoma Warning lights and trouble codes

124»

Comments

• smcgahasmcgaha Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    Hello I am having the same problem with my S10 2001 model been in and out of the shop for 8 months now and they still have not resolved the issue. code P0410 661, 662, 663 probable causes and the reason it started this was the first code was the catalytic converter when he did a tune up it got worse then he did catalytic converter it got even worse and now these codes but catalytic converter is fine now Have you resolved your issue yet? I cannot believe there is no solution and no answer in this forum for this problem. Will replacing all these parts resolve the issue circuit relay or fuse open, connector and wiring, air pump and hoses. If so I will do that I am stranded in Texas and I want to go home I am being kicked out into the streets with no where to go and I am disabled. If there are any answers will someone please post one so I can go home.
  • ddodgenddodgen Posts: 2

I have a 2002 Chevy S-10. I just recently replaced the fuel pump a few months ago, and about a month or so ago the "Check Gauges" light started coming on and I noticed the temperature gauge gets all the way up to the max after running for a few minutes. Sometimes it goes back to the normal resting place (about 210 I think) and sometimes it stays all the way up until I turn the car off. I tried replaces the coolant with antifreeze, and I have not noticed any leaking. Also, when the temperature gauge goes all the way up and I have the A/C on, the air becomes warm. Do I need to flush the antifreeze/coolant system? What else could be the issue? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

124»