Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pontiac G6 Lighting/Electrical

1235»

Comments

• I've been having ongoing electrical "gremlins" with my 2009 G6....very frustrating! Started with pax-side door lock not working (had that replaced) for $280...then water leaking from somewhere and soaking the pax-side floor and carpet...then water leaking right above the center console ( that was fixed after spending $200 for the water and electrical diagnostic)....the electrical diag. was inconclusive. But still having issues with the dome light staying on, the radio staying on....neither key fob works....after having the batteries replaced several times.....did a little service-dance with GM Customer Service for a bout a week, reported all these problems, which ultimately led no where....they wouldn't help....and now last night, my daughter says the car won't start....I have AAA come out this morning, give me a jump, and it starts up ok...they test the battery....it's fine. Despite all the problems, I still like the car, but I'm afraid I'll be dealing with this crap until the car is done.
  • jfogjfog Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    After just buying my 2009 g6 I had a problem where I parked it one day after work the next morning my daughter had a dr appointment and it wouldn't start, nothing plugged in or no lights left on after replacing battery nothing till 6 days ago, when my door ajar light came on no doors open. now I am also having problems with interior lights staying on and still door ajar light on plus it takes anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes for my interior light to shut off after I lock my car, plus car alarm goes off randomly, lights come on and off randomly, and now today my seat beat light doesn't come on but when it sounds the interior lights come on and go off when the seat belt sound quits. im so lost when it could be.
  • Well i hav a 09 g6 my headlight stopped working had sumone fix them an now my
    Car dont start had it towed 3 times the dealership didnt want to touch
    It an they were very very rude ....the lost my remote
    Had to buy another battary cuz they left the key ingnition an it drained it
    They made me feel lik i was a nobody ..wouodnt offer to jump it so i could
    Look for the the alarm...i calledan called the finally called back ...i said to
    The person i wascummin up there..an he said why ?why are you goin to do that
    I said i need my alarm ..an the response was i told you its not here......not cool
    There is much more a lot more....i paid 2 people 2 diffrent times to [non-permissible content removed] out o
    Were the car has been sence oct 30.2013.to tell me its its lost communication an today
    P0690 ignition relay feed back high..dnt no what im goin to do
  • Well i hav a 09 g6 my headlight stopped working had sumone fix them an now my
    Car dont start had it towed 3 times the dealership didnt want to touch
    It an they were very very rude ....the lost my remote
    Had to buy another battary cuz they left the key ingnition an it drained it
    They made me feel lik i was a nobody ..wouodnt offer to jump it so i could
    Look for the the alarm...i calledan called the finally called back ...i said to
    The person i wascummin up there..an he said why ?why are you goin to do that
    I said i need my alarm ..an the response was i told you its not here......not cool
    There is much more a lot more....i paid 2 people 2 diffrent times to [non-permissible content removed] out o
    Were the car has been sence oct 30.2013.to tell me its its lost communication an today
    P0690 ignition relay feed back high..dnt no what im goin to do
1235»