Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Auto Parts Bargains and Coupons

tidestertidester Posts: 10,109
If you know of great deals, bargains, promotions and freebies for automotive parts and accessories this is the place to share them with others!

To make this as useful (and timely!) as possible, please include a concise description of the special in the title of your post along with an expiration date if applicable. Include details in the body of your message.

Have fun!

tidester, host
SUVs and Smart Shopper

Comments

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,587
    Buick Test Drive $50 Golf Merchandise Certificate Expires 3/16/07, or while supplies lasts

$50 Golf Merchandise Certificate to redeem at Buick Quality Advantage.com to get Nike gear that will give you the quality advantage on the golf course.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

The Tire Rack has a few sizes of the Bridgestone Potenza RE050A Max Performance Summer tires at close out prices:

link

Some of the S-03 Pole Position ones are also on close out sale.

There's also a wheel clearance going on right now through the end of February.

Hey, it's a bargain if you win!

Up for grabs: Your choice of any new Pontiac performance machine:

contest link (US residents only)

• michaellnomichaellno Posts: 4,300
    Buick Test Drive $50 Golf Merchandise Certificate Expires 3/16/07, or while supplies lasts

Ha! I registered yesterday and went to my local Buick dealer to do the test drive.

The folks at the dealership had not even heard of this promotion! I had to point them to the website so they could see what I was talking about.

A call to the district Buick rep put them on the right track. District rep will call the salesman today with the dealership registration number. Salesman will call me when that happens.

The frustrating part is that Buick will mail the certificate to be redeemed on the website, which could take 2 to 4 weeks.

But, $50 is $50!
    Let's hope the "or while supplies last" weasel words don't bite you. :P

Found another Tire Rack deal - this one is for Valeo ULTIMATE® Wiper Blades - for every one you purchase, you get one free. The freight may sour the deal though.

Here's the link

For hook lock install instructions see Juice's U-Hook Style Windshield Wiper Blade Change Guide.

Win a New 2007 Jeep® Wrangler 4-Door, completely decked out with the latest and greatest from 4Wheel Drive Hardware.

It'll be *used* when you pick it up since it's going to be driven to a bunch of events. but with all the mods, we're talking $35,000 in value.

link

US only.

• qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 17,599
    i can't believe they sell them separately. LOL.

I guess I can just keep changing the driver's side. the passenger doesn't need to see where I'm going. ;)

'13 Stang GT; '15 Fit; '98 Volvo S70; '14 Town&Country

Hey, my Subaru blades are different sizes! So I buy the refills individually and am glad I can since I don't have to change blades out here very often. ;)

If none of the Tire Racks clearance tires caught your interest, maybe this will help if you're in the market for a set of tires or wheels:

Discount Tire

Good through the end of the month at Discount Tire, aka America's Tires.

It's actually 49.99 but I ran out of room on the title. :shades:

It's from Woot.com and some people think the '07 version is a lot better. But for under $50 you may want to grab it anyway.

Woot (usual disclaimers here too - I had one doa product from Woot and they weren't too gracious at first at RMA'ing it).

And remember, don't use this on your laptop while you are driving!

From Kohls. Shipping looks like another .99 cents.

"Featuring the Daytona 500 Speedway complete with three awesome race cars, so he can race the day away in his very own room."

• ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    Buick handled ours very, very quickly. I think my wife got the e-mail the next day. Impressive.

Bummer was the gear is overpriced. We chose the duffel bag, I hope it's good quality at least.

-juice
    Well, I went to a different Buick dealer and they processed it on the spot. Got the confirmation email from Buick that afternoon.

I should get the certificate in a couple of weeks. I plan to get a couple dozen golf balls.

Nice because I already use Nike golf balls exclusively.

Even better, the certificate should arrive at about the same time as my annual bonus, so if I go over the $50, I've got a bit of money to spend!
    Our certificate arrived by e-mail the next day, that's what I meant. We've already ordered the Nike duffel bag.

-juice
    Funny, as soon as I read your last post, I checked my email account.

Voila! An email from Buice that has my certificate number.

I'm off to go shopping!
    "And for a limited time, test-drive a new 2007 Mazda and you’ll receive a $25 Prepaid Visa Card too! Just provide the information requested at left, and watch your e-mail for a private test-drive certificate to take to your dealer for your test drive.*"

Mazda Test Drive

18 years old, valid (US) driver's license. For Canadian Mazda promotions, you can click on Promotions from this link.

Looks like an ok map for planning your summer vacation, and it's free if you can tolerate a bit of spa... er, marketing.

https://secure.utah.com/freemap/

Don't see an expiration notice.

I hope that's nationwide. The last one they had was regional. I could get the coupon but my state was not listed in the "participating dealers" list.

It's worth a shot, so I registered. Let's see. I actually want to look at a CX9 anyway.

-juice
  • grutzagrutza Posts: 52
    I signed up as well. Not as prompt as Buick.
    The fine print isn't very clear - I guess you and Juice will have to see what the email says about restrictions if any. Assuming y'all get the email, lol.

I don't know why a dealer wouldn't want to drive some traffic to a showroom but they are independent from the manufacturer, so who knows.

• Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,030
    I checked out the CX9 briefly at the Cleveland Auto Show. It's on my list to test drive. Thanks for the heads up about the test drive incentive, Steve! :shades:

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

In store only, but this link describes it. Not available in all areas.

Cheap, and it's bilingual too!

So, how're we doing today, pressure gauge?

Not bad. Weather's been nice, but you're a few PSI low on the left front tire.

Je nes sei, huh huh, low pressure, woo woo!

:D
    ¡Oye, mi gente! :)

Toyota Mixin' Sweeps. Contiguous 48 US states & DC only.

link

Doing your brakes tomorrow?

Here's a $10 off coupon at Checkers, Schucks and Kragen if you spend $50. How hard could that be? :shades:

Super Sunday Coupon

In stores only.

Heads up, Saturn has some sort of test drive offer. My wife signed up and they sent us a full-line brochure that had one of those post cards stapled in the middle of it. Might be on their web site, she didn't recall where she signed up.
    Someone on FatWallet got a Saturn offer via regular mail to test drive any new Saturn by 4/1/07 and get a $25 gift cart to Home Depot or ExxonMobil.

It looks like requesting brochures from the auto web sites is a good way to get test drive coupons in the mail.

"Buy a set of four (4) select Dunlop® tires and you may be eligible to receive up to a $100 rebate via mail. Offer valid on tires purchased from in-stock inventory between 12:00 a.m. EST March 1, 2007 and 11:59 p.m. EDT March 31, 2007.

Tires Eligible for $100 Rebate:
    SP Sport Maxx®
    SP Sport Maxx 101
    SP Sport Maxx A
    SP Sport Maxx A1
    SP Sport Maxx A1 A/S
    SP Sport Maxx RunOnFlat

Tire Eligible for $50 Rebate:
    Direzza DZ101™"

Check the site for sizes and availability and check Tires, tires, tires or make/model specific discussions for comments on how good these tires are.

Here's the rebate link.

• isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,873
    Don't waste the time of a salesperson taking the test drive unless you really think you might want to buy.

Honda did a similar thing a few years back. They gave out a pair of walkie-talkies if the "customers" took a test drive.

Did that ever bring out the strokes!