Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Auto Parts Bargains and Coupons

1212223242527»

Comments

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,883

Currently there is a BOGO deal on 12 oz. or 20 oz bottles of Techron at Advance Auto...

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport 1975 2002A 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 1999 Wrangler 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2009 328i Son's: 2004 X3 2.5

• imidazol97imidazol97 Crossroads of America: I70 & I75Posts: 18,534

@roadburner said: Currently there is a BOGO deal on 12 oz. or 20 oz bottles of Techron at Advance Auto...

Good stuff, I think.

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,883

I use it every 3,000 miles in the Mazda and the X3.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport 1975 2002A 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 1999 Wrangler 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2009 328i Son's: 2004 X3 2.5

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,966

Free Two Year Subscription to Road & Track. Have to fill out a survey.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,816

This deal is gone now...too bad!!! :(

The Sandman :) B)

2015 Audi A3 (wife)/2015 Golf SE (me)/2009 Nissan Versa SL Hatch (daughter #1)/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS (daughter #2)

Keep checking links (like fatwallet.com) - those deals come back pretty frequently.

• isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,946

Is it OK for me to post this?

I just bought an A/C compressor (which I didn't really need), an A/C condenser, a new master cylinder and new front struts for 750.00! Delivery no charge and no sales tax from buyautoparts.com. The Honda tech that installed the parts could not believe the price or the quality. I had been quoted 2100.00 for the parts alone from an Indy Shop.

Saved 800.00 on the labor charges too.

Gee, you messed up. You could have spammed us with their affiliate link and gotten an 8% commission on anyone's orders who clicked on your link.

Birddog fees like that tell me you paid 8% too much. :D

Well, I do try to play by the rules here and I knew better than to post a link.

This company is out of San Diego and receives five star reviews constantly.

@sandman_6472 said: This deal is gone now...too bad!!! :(

I don't know if you mean the subscription or the Techron... O'Reilly regularly has the Techron Fuel System Cleaner buy one get one.

I have owned a lot of cars with fuel injection and I have never, once had a clogged injector nor have I ever used any kind of an additive.

Have I just been lucky or what?

• henrynhenryn Houston, TXPosts: 245
    edited July 27

The last time I checked, O'Reillys was doing this for the small jug of Techron (buy one get one). Doing the math, I found it was cheaper per ounce to just buy the larger jug at WalMart. Or, better yet, buy the 6 pack at Sam's Club. The stuff doesn't go bad.

@isellhondas , oh, most links are just fine except those obvious ones where people are just posting to line their own pockets.

Mostly I wonder if people will ever catch on that buying from a site that offers a kickback for a referral really means that the company could just lower their price and save us all from the game playing. Birddog fees are pretty common in the car biz. And if I go to buy a car why should I have to pay more than the guy with, say, the USAA membership, or a Costco deal? Just cut out the middlemen and give me the lowest price up front....

Cadillac Test-Drive Program Earns American Airlines AAdvantage Miles

The program kicks off later this month at U.S. Cadillac dealerships. GM said more information about the new program will be available soon.

"Sign up now to experience the BMW i3 for a couple of days, even a weekend, and discover an electric vehicle that finally performs like a BMW."

BMW i3 Extended Test Drive Program

• henrynhenryn Houston, TXPosts: 245
    Interesting. If I thought I would fit in that thing, I might sign up for a weekend test. Of course, I couldn't go very far over the weekend, so I supposed it would be pointless.
  • sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,816
    Just did...after having got the wife a new Audi A3 last night, I'm liking it so much that I might just move up a bit sooner than I thought even though my 2014 model is just 1 year old. It's nice and all but wasn't my first choice and now I'm getting a bit bored shall we say. I want more lux and should've gone that route to start with...looking back, that Lexus 200CTh was pretty sweet with the right amount of lux and a hybrid to boot. Not sure I want to wait another four years until the bumper to bumper ends.

The Sandman :) B)

2015 Audi A3 (wife)/2015 Golf SE (me)/2009 Nissan Versa SL Hatch (daughter #1)/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS (daughter #2)

• ray80ray80 Posts: 1,337
    stever said:
    Costs to much, Id have to buy a Kindle :@

• explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 9,972
    @stever, Thanks! I just downloaded it. It might be a while before I read it, considering the unread book queue. :)
    edited December 18
    LOL, @ray80, I read 'em on my wife's iPad Kindle app. I guess there's a free app for your Windows 8 desktop too, but I haven't tried it.

Takes me a while to read 'em too - when I can pry the tablet out of her hands, I usually wind up playing pinball instead.

Looks like it costs $4.79 at the local O'Reilly's so you can buy a can, get the rebate and profit.