Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Auto Parts Bargains and Coupons

1212223242527»

Comments

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,481

Currently there is a BOGO deal on 12 oz. or 20 oz bottles of Techron at Advance Auto...

2009 328i / 2004 X3 2.5/ 1995 318ti Club Sport/ 1975 2002A/ 2007 Mazdaspeed 3/ 1999 Wrangler/ 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica

• imidazol97imidazol97 Crossroads of America: I70 & I75Posts: 18,187

@roadburner said: Currently there is a BOGO deal on 12 oz. or 20 oz bottles of Techron at Advance Auto...

Good stuff, I think.

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,481

I use it every 3,000 miles in the Mazda and the X3.

2009 328i / 2004 X3 2.5/ 1995 318ti Club Sport/ 1975 2002A/ 2007 Mazdaspeed 3/ 1999 Wrangler/ 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica

• steverstever Ex Yooper, just arrived in New MexicoPosts: 40,540

Free Two Year Subscription to Road & Track. Have to fill out a survey.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,663

This deal is gone now...too bad!!! :(

The Sandman :) B)

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

Keep checking links (like fatwallet.com) - those deals come back pretty frequently.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,694

Is it OK for me to post this?

I just bought an A/C compressor (which I didn't really need), an A/C condenser, a new master cylinder and new front struts for 750.00! Delivery no charge and no sales tax from buyautoparts.com. The Honda tech that installed the parts could not believe the price or the quality. I had been quoted 2100.00 for the parts alone from an Indy Shop.

Saved 800.00 on the labor charges too.

Gee, you messed up. You could have spammed us with their affiliate link and gotten an 8% commission on anyone's orders who clicked on your link.

Birddog fees like that tell me you paid 8% too much. :D

Well, I do try to play by the rules here and I knew better than to post a link.

This company is out of San Diego and receives five star reviews constantly.

• imidazol97imidazol97 Crossroads of America: I70 & I75Posts: 18,187

@sandman_6472 said: This deal is gone now...too bad!!! :(

I don't know if you mean the subscription or the Techron... O'Reilly regularly has the Techron Fuel System Cleaner buy one get one.

I have owned a lot of cars with fuel injection and I have never, once had a clogged injector nor have I ever used any kind of an additive.

Have I just been lucky or what?

• henrynhenryn Houston, TXPosts: 138
    edited July 27

The last time I checked, O'Reillys was doing this for the small jug of Techron (buy one get one). Doing the math, I found it was cheaper per ounce to just buy the larger jug at WalMart. Or, better yet, buy the 6 pack at Sam's Club. The stuff doesn't go bad.

@isellhondas , oh, most links are just fine except those obvious ones where people are just posting to line their own pockets.

Mostly I wonder if people will ever catch on that buying from a site that offers a kickback for a referral really means that the company could just lower their price and save us all from the game playing. Birddog fees are pretty common in the car biz. And if I go to buy a car why should I have to pay more than the guy with, say, the USAA membership, or a Costco deal? Just cut out the middlemen and give me the lowest price up front....