Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Auto Parts Bargains and Coupons

Comments

• steverstever YooperlandPosts: 39,993
    Usual disclaimers about being spammed for life. :shades:

freebizmag

Titles include Automobile Digitial, Chevy HP Digital, Diesel Power Digital, Motor Trend Digital, Dirt Rider and Hot Bike. And more.

Not sure if the digital ones give you more that you can find online....

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• imidazol97imidazol97 Crossroads of America: I70 & I75Posts: 18,046
    > Reburbished TomTom VIA 1435 GPS

I bought that one. I wish I'd bought two. Lifetime maps. Used it for road trip to Michigan. Like it for my needs.
    edited June 2013
    Cool.

There's a different 5" model at tigerdirect.com for $64.10, including $4.11 shipping with a $10 coupon code of TCO91606. But apparently the coupon is dead already, so call it $75. :sick:

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 17,148
    Napa sent me an email that Mobil 1 synthetic is currently $5.99/qt. I can't see the price on their website, so I guess you'd have to visit a store to confirm.

'13 Stang GT; '86 Benz 300E; '98 Volvo S70; '12 Leaf; '14 Town&Country

edited June 2013
    Must be some promotion money out there. Saw an Autozone flyer that has 5 quarts of Mobil 1 Extended Performance Synthetic plus an Extended Performance Oil Filter for $31.99. (pdf link).

edited June 2013
    Mobile 1 is at Walmart for about $22.47 . I usually buy Penzzoil Platinum full synthetic at about the same price.
    Cheap - that's only $10 more than the SuperTech I usually get. :shades:

That was 5w-30. Since Mobil1 showed up with special versions of 1, I recall the price for the regular synthetic went down, competing better with the couple of others 5 quart bottles on the shelves.
    $22.47 for .... ? a case??

$22.47 for 5-quart bottle. ;)
    You have to watch the promos though - some are downsizing to 4 quart offers, even in the jugs.

hmmm.. well, pretty good for 5 qts. But then I'd have to go to wal-mart. :sick:

These things are getting cheap. This one isn't even a refurb.

TomTom - XL 340M LIVE 4.3" GPS with Lifetime Map Updates. $59.99 at BestBuy and free shipping. A newer version is $104 at Amazon.

linky

This GPS is older than the VIA that was the first one at Best Buy. I'm torn about buying one of these XL Live series. It has the free map updates and the lane guidance.

I was hoping for another VIA--GO, VIA, START are the 3 current series as I read the TOMTOM homepages. I bought the earlier VIA at 59$ and like it. Especially that it uses a different computer interface homepage called MyTomTom from my two XL units with no map updates. I think the earlier one is TomTom Home.

Decisions.
    Not that I'd ever stand a chance to win in the first place and I would rarely use the kit in the second place, even if I were gifted one. ;)

That's just a screen shot; go to this link for live links:

EDMUNDS.COM #WASHME CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES

Double your rebate promotion at Discount Tire through July 8.

• cadillacmikecadillacmike Posts: 543
    Exactly. The time wasted waiting in line will exceed your savings.
  • ohenryxohenryx Posts: 285
    I just saw this over on slickdeals:

Advance Auto Parts offers $50 Off $125 when you apply promo code "DOW28" at checkout. Shipping is free if you spend $75+ or you may select free in-store pick up to save on shipping. Offer valid now through 07/13/13.
    edited July 2013
    Probably illegal in every state and DC, but I'm a sucker for cheap Meritline junk.

Waterproof Car LED Light Strips, PVC Flexible Lights

$2.49, Was:$4.99 Save:$2.50 (50.10%). Free shipping. 5 different colors.

Don't ask me how you hook them up, lol.

May as well pick up an FM transmitter MP3 player for your old beater too; mine's still working after a whole year.

Universal fit, gray or tan. No grommet holes - "non-slip backing".

WeatherHandler Deluxe 4pc Carpet Floor Mat Set (Sears)