Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Auto Parts Bargains and Coupons

Comments

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 44,920
    Vacations With An Edge Sweepstakes

Win a trip for 2 to DR, PR or WY.

18 and older, 48 contiguous US states and DC ('bout time for AK, HI and PR to revolt over this 48 contiguous states hogwash btw).

One entry, contest ends 10/3/07.

If you accept email from Ford, maybe they'll send you a test drive freebie. ;)

Moderator - Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    I've always wanted to go to Peurto Rico so why not?
    "56-page guide covers nine major service occasions and 12 component groups of the vehicle, plus service intervalrecommendations, a maintenance log and much more."

To order e-mail your name and address to the Car Care Council using the email link on the page.

"56-page guide covers nine major service occasions and 12 component groups of the vehicle, plus service interval recommendations, a maintenance log and much more."

To order e-mail your name and address to the Car Care Council using the email link on the linked page.

• joel0622joel0622 Posts: 3,302
    They are also giving away an Edge to one person in every state plus one garage make over. You have to have a story though

link title
    General Motors is inviting consumers to participate in a unique driving experience. It's an opportunity for you and your guests to experience most of General Motors' vehicle lineup first hand. Free!

Valid driver's license with a photo (no paper driver's license) and be at least 21 years of age to drive the vehicles.

Friday - Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.4/27 - 4/29

Location - The Palace of Auburn Hills, MI.

See the web page for details and registration:

AutoShow in Motion

Contest for Jeep owners - must have purchased your Jeep before 4/16 to enter the contest.

Win a $1,000 Gift Certificate and a Jeep Camping Kit from Jeep Gear.

48 states, contest ends 8/24/07.

Dodge has a similar contest to win a bike.

Chrysler's contest is a golf vacation. Same deal - have to own a Chrysler before 4/16 to enter.

Or you can enter a Buick contest and get to meet Tiger Woods. (50 states/DC; enter by September 30, 2007, no GM car ownership required).

Will they have other locations?
    Didn't sound like it. Would be sweet though!

Yeah, I passed up on it before, but their cars are a lot more interesting nowadays.
    Get a Dior Beauty To Go Kit (approximate retail value of $75 plus VIP service treatment) with a test drive of the all-new 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible or the all-new 2007 Sebring Sedan. US only, 21 and older.

link

There's also a contest at the link to win a new Sebring.

See gabe0702, "Land Rover LR3: Lease Questions" #170, 1 Oct 2006 9:08 pm.

Apparently Land Rover is still giving money off coupons if you visit their site and request a brochure or ask to be kept informed. You may need to fill out any surveys that you may find there too.

Anyone know if the offer is still active?

• british_roverbritish_rover Posts: 8,476
    From time to time yes. They might also ask you to fill out a survey and do the same thing.
    Thanks.

Seems like a lot of these offers are a direct result of asking for info from the various manufacturers, so if you are in the market (for a car or for swag :shades: ), it makes sense to visit the auto web sites and sign up for their newsletters and brochures.

"Six (6) Finalists will win a trip for two (2) to the Bondurant School of High Performance Driving where they will attend three days of professional performance driving classes (ARV $3,795) for a chance to win the Grand Prize." (Grand prize is a Solstice).

US, driver's license, 21 years old.

Pontiac 'Setup' Sweepstakes

Maxim/Pontiac Killer 3 Contest

US Residents, 21 and older, and have a valid driver's license.

Got a test-drive certificate for this in the mail. It's just $25, but check out the web site and register there, I think that's how we got it.

Still haven't done the Chrysler one mentioned earlier. I printed that out for the wife.

Finally, there's one for the Chevy HHR as well...
    Just stumbled across this one:

Suzuki Grand Vitara $25.00 Shell Gift Card

"While supplies last."

50 states, 18 and older, licensed driver with proof of insurance to take possession - of an All-New 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T 4x2 with 20-inch chrome-clad wheels, 4.0L V6 engine, MyGIGT Multimedia Infotainment System and factory-installed power sunroof.

AUTOBLOG RELAUNCH CELEBRATION SWEEPSTAKES

(Thanks Snapcracklepop!)

For Chrysler - to get that Beauty Kit for my wife. 4-6 weeks, we'll see.

Then for the Chevy HHR. They supposedly process it there, and send it in. Hope they do. We'll see,

And finally, the Kia Rondo one, for the $25 Best Buy gift card. I sent that in. Actually drove a Sedona instead of a Rondo.

"$25.00 Shell Gift Card just for taking a test drive in a 2007 XL7"

Suzuki

• nachomannachoman Posts: 1
    I just ran across a company called BMA online by COMPLETE mistake. I see they have some better prices for most of the things I have, but at the same time Im not familiar with them as a company... Does anyone know anything about them?

Their site is www.bmaparts.com. I am looking for some calipers for me rear brakes. They are about 150 dollars less per but like I said, im not sure if they are a good company to go with yet.

If anyone knows anything about the company please let me know, lookin for references.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,959
    Well, since you're logging on from one of their computers, perhaps you could just reel around and ask someone. Now that's what I call a COMPLETE mistake/coincidence!

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• british_roverbritish_rover Posts: 8,476
    heheeh

I was wondering...
  • tallman1tallman1 Posts: 1,874
    I just love the power that Kirstie wields. Do you think that nachoman will ever make his second post??? ;)
  • grutzagrutza Posts: 52
    Nice :shades:
  • jnealjneal Posts: 247
    Way to go,Kirstie.....best one of the year!!!! :D
  • jipsterjipster Posts: 5,344
    Does anyone know anything about them?

I heard they sucked and couldn't be trusted. :confuse:
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,059
    Any new ones? Any coupons?

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper