Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Ram Seats and Interior Issues

2»

Comments

• KCRamKCRam Mt. Arlington NJPosts: 3,516
    Make sure the seat belt buckles or some other obstructions aren't in the way... if everything is clear, then the folding mechanism may have failed.

By the way, you lhave the Quad Cab, which is the same size class as other brands' extended cabs - Dodge simply chose to use normal rear doors instead of the rearward-opening "suicide doors". The actual Crew Cab was just recently introduced with the new body (2009 for the 1500, 2010 for the 2500/3500).

kcram - Pickups/Wagons Host
  • how do you slide the seat cover over the back of the back seat in 2003 quad cab? cant pull seat forward, not much room to slide cover. anybody got idea to help before kids ruin my seats
  • I've got a '02 2500 Quad Cab, and have never used the rear shoulder belts. I'm now putting my daughter in her booster seat and there is no way I can get the belts (either one) to lock up. I've tried in all extended positions, pulling as hard and fast as I can. The fronts lock up with a simple flick of the wrist or even when I lean forward while driving. The service manual says nothing about testing, etc., only removal/ installation. I tried posing the question to ask.com for money and all I'm getting is to look at my owners manual! Any ideas would sure be appreciated. If I hit something my girl would go directly into the hard handles on the back of the front seat.
  • It's easier to do if you first put the covers on then lift the seats. This allows the seat backs to move away from the frame in back of the seat backs so that you can fold them over and then extend the elastic straps underneath to conect to the bottom seat covers.
  • i have went threw the orginal ones and it had the hole developed and then the spring came threw so i went to a salavage yard and bought another one and the console dips down and they have a bad wear on them
2»
This discussion has been closed.