Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exercise and Fitness

124»

Comments

• Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,955
    Just do a road trip; back after a month of diners and I'm up another 4 pounds. We waved at our gym instructor today (at least we walked to town to pick up the held mail, lol).
  • sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,578
    Turning 59 this week and keeping steady at 152, the same as when I graduated college. I did gain a few when I was forced to retire three years ago but have worked that weight off since I went back to work last January and am feeling the best I've ever been right now. Even looking for some more part time work since my current gig is going to go under from what we've heard. Have interviews scheduled this week and just hope my using a cane will not be a problem like it has been in the past...all the local car dealers wouldn't hire me as a shuttle driver because of this fact...hard to prove but I saw the glance at my cane right away. After that, the interviews went no where and that was that. my current gig i didn't mention it as it was all done online and over the phone and turned out to be a non-issue really a I can do the work just fine and another guy also was using a cane to help with his mobility. Just wish employers could look past it and see me as the capable worker that I am!

The Sandman

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

124»