Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone tried the new Rain-X wiper blades?

1235»

Comments

• jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,196
    Just when I think this discussion has died, it reappears and draws me back in. Heading to Autozone to spend some time in the wiper aisle. CCWBA ?
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,968
    I don't remember ever replacing blades when I lived in Boise for a decade. The sun and heat really wiped them out, but it never rained, so....

I already need new blades after 5 months here in the UP. But just on the rear glass on both my rigs; the new front blades I picked up in Billings on the drive over last September are still ok.
  • jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,196
    Like I said--never remember changing my blades in my youth. I think as testosterone levels diminish, our attention can drift to stuff like windshield visibility instead of you know what. :shades:
  • barefeetbarefeet Posts: 1
    I finally got regular blades back on my car this morning & I am so happy I did. I will NEVER, EVER buy Rain X Blades again & I think it is ashame that they are still on the market!
    Several months ago I decided to spring for these Rain X blades I've heard advertised. I was so disappointed! They missed about a third of the window with their sweep. I tried to see if I could adjust the pressure on the wiper arms so I'd get a good clean sweep, but the wiper arms are not adjustable that way-I don't think on ANY car. You shouldn't HAVE to adjust the pressure. Today, I decided I had enough & got a regular type of blade & everything is fine now. I only had the Rain X blades for a couple months, so I just waisted way more money than if I had just gotten regular blades to start with. :mad: :lemon:
    I think Rain X cost more because they are trying to cash in while they can, before their reputation puts them out of business!
1235»