Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suzuki XL-7

1383940414244»

Comments

• I just bought an 08 Premium XL7 2wd, 3rd row seats. 30k miles. Paid $15k. I really like this vehicle. Perfect for my family of 5. The engine has plenty of power and the trans is smooth. The interior panels are a little "plasticy" looking. The seats are kinda soft and will probably start showing wear later. But everything else is great. It's much better than paying $35k for a new SUV. This vehicle is a lot of bang for the buck. I'm very happy so far.
  • You can remove the back seat if you want, it will increase big space there but the carpet floor goes to the beguining of the seat and if you remove it you won't have carpet there, you will also have to remove the back of the seat and the plastic box that is on the back of the car.
  • tremirratremirra Posts: 1
    edited March 2010
    I have been having this problem at least 4 to 5 times this year. I am scared of this SUV now. I would begin to slow down to stop then I would hear the engine rev and the brake pedal would be hard to apply and the car wouldn't stop. One day I got to a stoplight and begin to stop. The car rev up and it sound like the car was getting ready to take off. I quickly put the car in park. I was very scared. I took my car in to check the brakes and rotors and was told nothing was wrong. I will be writing Suzuki about this problem because it sounds like the same problem Toyota is having. The bad thing is, I love my Toyota and Suzuki cars.
  • I own a 2002 XL-7 Grand Vantara. The stereo & CD Player is Suzuki by Clarion. None of the controls (buttons) work. One day they were fine and the next, nothing. I can play a CD and get it to eject, but nothing happens when I try any of the other buttons. Any help would be appreciated
  • dws2kdws2k Posts: 12
    edited June 2010
    Where can I find the receiver drier on the XL? There is a sight glass but no drier under it. Would it be next to the condenser or up against the evaporator?
  • Be sure the interior fan switch is in the off position or it could be your power steering belt needing adjustment.