Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Yukon Radio, Stereo, iPod, XM Sirius Questions

13»

Comments

• I have an 08 XL and my RSA unit is completely dead!!! I haven't experienced any other problems with audio/DVD player or A/C not working from front controls.Nothing is working in the rear,A/,heat,radio,nothing.Can anyone tell me how to remove the RSA unit?I've checked all related fuses.Would like to verify all connections are solid before replacing the unit.
  • thgoodsthgoods Posts: 1
    I have a 2009 Yukon XL and I am getting that same intermittent high pitched whine from my rear speakers that is more pronounced during acceleration. Sometimes it even persists when I turn the radio off. Everything on my truck is stock, no aftermarket A/V equipment. Dealer cannot find the cause.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,068
    Hi thgoods,

We generally rely on the dealerships to diagnose and repair any vehicle concerns. Have you tried visiting another dealership for a second opinion? Maybe they'll be able to recreate and repair the noise you're experiencing with your radio. If you would like for us to try to find more information on this for you, please let us know.

Amber N.
    GM Customer Care
  • I have a 2006 Yukon Denali with the rear flip down television and DVD player. Somehow a DVD was put into the player when it was not ready for it and it now will not come out. The DVD player knows somethings trying to be put in but it just keeps trying to pull in a disc. It runs trying to take in and eject discs a few minutes every time I get in my Yukon and don't want this to wear out the DVD player. How do I get the DVD out?
13»