Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Sequoia

1416417418419420422»

Comments

• I have a 2002 Sequoia and the frame is completely rusted. Where did you find / hear that info about a recall in the northern states? I just spent two days this week talking to Toyota corporate and a local dealer...
  • toyota.com and sign up as member and it will show a campain called "cod"
    and was released appox sept 2012. i do not know where you are located but
    ira toyota of danvers mass did the coating on mine and i heard they are
    doing a frame swap last week hope this helps. this is not a recall as it makes them admit a problem it is a campaign which is more of them being a nice guy
  • I have a 2008 Sequoia and have never updated the nav system. I was told that the 2012 update is available and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the update. I know that the old one seems to be outdated as many of our local streets are not shown but I wonder how much has been added to the upgrade.
  • I filed a complaint with Toyota and with the government. A couple of months later I received a letter from Toyota to have my Sequoia inspected by a dealer. They replaced the frame. Also dealer did the manifold gasket etc at same time for 1/2 price. Now for that rust bucket tail gate and lock! . . .