Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Vibrations

2»

Comments

• frankp7frankp7 Posts: 4
    My 2004 noise turned out to be a exhaust problem. The dealer(fucillo) replaced the entire exhaust system for I believe some baffles inside the exhaust system came loose and were rattling.It was still under extended warranty so replaces for free. The noise is gone. ;)
  • My truck bed has a terrible vibration at 50 to 55 miles an hour. Just had the wheels balanced same problem . No vibration in steering wheel . I have 28,000 miles and same tires that came on truck . Any ideas why this vibration won't go away ?
  • Hello chucky1945,
    When you got the tires balanced, was this performed with your GM dealership or at another location? If it was the former, we're happy to follow up on your visit with them and look into this further! Please contact us at socialmedia@gm.com with more information (including your name and Edmunds username, contact information, the last 8 of your VIN and mileage, and the name of your dealership).
    Sarah, GM Customer Service
2»