Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover LR2 Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

191011121315»

Comments

• I am thinking about buying a 2010 LR2 with Cold Climate Pkg and the Lighting package. Sticker is around 39450, they will sell it to me for $34000. Sounds like a good deal. I was thinking about buying a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe limited with FWD and Nav which stickered at 31000. They said they would sell it to me for 30299. Sounds like for a few more thousand I can drive an LR2. I don't care about the nav. I know alot of people have had maintenance problems but alot more owners haven't had any major problems either. Anyone offered a better deal on an LR2?
  • My 2 cents, I brought my LR2 in 8/09. $ 41,??? with Cold Pkg, Light Pkg, & Nav. They sold it to me for $ 37 K and with Zero Finance 48 months. I put down 1K only. Why not, use their money insead of mine. Your deal seems better. Make sure no other fees other than inception. The truck drives great in bad weather as well as dry roads. Getting 20 mpg city/hwy. It looks great and so far no problems after 6k of driving. I know is the lowest model in land rover but it is still a land rover, next time maybe the Sport. Good luck !
  • Thanks for the info. I am picking it up next week. I drove alot of SUV's and the LR2 was the right one. Plus there are not many on the roads in Rhode Island where I live. There are tons of Lexus/ Audi etc SUV's I am getting the Red which looks really nice. Thanks
  • kjmass1kjmass1 Posts: 1
    Just took delivery of a 2010 LR2 HSE. Was looking at used, was able to get a 2010 for $7K off! Paid 29,999 plus destination with climate package. Very happy.
  • metclubinmetclubin Posts: 3
    I got a similar deal at Land Rover Chantilly dealer. Got this weekend a 2010 LR2 with HSE Lux package (climate, lighting & technology) for $34325 (out the door). MSRP was $43025. Pretty nice deal I guess and loved my commute on the beltway this morning :-)
  • You should be happy with your deal. I'm looking at a similar 2010 LR2 HSE with climate package. To get a $29,999 price ... did you get $4,000 in "marketing support"? I'm trying to figure out how to get a similar deal. On the Edmunds site I see three separate "marketing support" promotions, each at $2,000. One is dealer cash, one is Independent ATS, and one is ATS Lease. I'm planning on simply buying this car without financing or leasing. I know I qualify for the first promotion ... not sure if I also qualify for the second? I'm finding it a little difficult to understand.
  • Presitge LR in Paramus is offering a bunch of 2010 LR2 HSEs (cold climate package) off dealer loan for b/w 26.5 and up to 28k that have generally between 3k-10k miles. My initial response was that this was a good deal considering MSRP is mid 30s and if I price even the non luxury brands that are quasi equivalent (Ford Escape Hybrid, GMC Terrain, Toyota Rav4) with the same options as the LR2 has I am easily at 30k and above. 5k miles is essentially nothing so do you feel like I found a good deal here ?
  • That seems like a really good deal considering its a 2010 model having so few miles. I just bought a 2008 HSE with satradio/bluetooth for $21.5k with 32000miles so yours seems like a much better deal than what i got considering MY/mileage.
  • I am in the market to buy the LR2 but our current lease is up in 4 months. Do you think the dealership might buy out the rest of my lease? I just know that they might be eager to get the 2010's off the site to make room for the 2011's...Thoughts?
  • I am interested in the 2010 LR2/HSE with LUX package but have not found a deal as good as yours. Was this a special on just this vehicle? Many thanks for your reply.
  • chr2chr2 Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    Just picked up a 2010 LR2 slightly used (1700 miles) as loaner but great condition - I can tell b/c it's still got that awesome New Car Smell. Got it for $29.4k, plus a decent trade-in for my Freelander from Prestige in Paramus NJ.

But did I get hosed on the extended service? $4400 for the 7 yr/100,000 mile deal with $200 deductible. At least this plan is supposedly honored by all Rover dealers. But what are guys all paying? Or did you not even get the extended coverage? I do plan on running this one right into the ground, just like the Freelander I unloaded on them with 96k miles and cylinders beginning to fail daily.
  • navyscponavyscpo Posts: 20
    Received a quote for a 2011 Land Rover LR2 LUX package:

List $44150

Buy for: $38300 It has 3000 miles on it. Has everything including Nav and upgraded
    Audio and Leather. Seems like a great deal to me.
  • Not a lot of data for LR2's.....just passed 28K miles and came out of its second northern New England winter. Two minor issues to date that were covered in a service alert.

Radio unit needed to be replaced and brakes were replaced under warranty. Pleasure to drive, nice vehicle, excellent in heavy snow and good handling overall. 8.5 and out of a possible 10 for me and price paid was in line with what others are seeing.....happy I skipped navi.