Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Escape Hybrid Nav System Questions

Comments

• lkammlkamm Posts: 3
    Map updates for your Ford, Lincoln and Mercury Navigation System

Dear valued Ford, Lincoln and Mercury consumers. Please be advised that NAVTEQ is temporarily not selling any Ford-branded map update products at this time. For more information on the availability of Ford-branded map update products, please contact your local Ford, Lincoln or Mercury Dealer.
  • I've got a 2006 Escape with the Navigation system and am missing the Upper Midwest CD (need Wisconsin). I would be happy to trade you the Mid-Atlantic disc from my set for the Upper Midwest.

Please let me know if you still need a Mid-Atlantic. Frankly, anything on either coast I'd be willing to trade for the Upper Midwest CD.
  • marcella2marcella2 Posts: 1
    I also need a Mid Atlantic Navigation Disk. My Ford Hybrid is a 2007
    and it came with a Southeast (Map 10) disk - NAVTEQ Version 3V
    which covers NC, SC, GA, AL. I would trade this for VA. MD. DEL.PA.
  • I'm considering a 2009 or 2010 Escape Hybrid with the Nav system, but was unaware that it (still) used CD based maps! Is this still the case for the newer models? This is a BIG disadvantage in my book!
  • I'll trade you a mid-atlantic for an upper Midwest (includes southern Wisconsin). Let me know. Thanks!
  • I'm strongly considering a FEH with the Nav package, and was wondering how well the navigation system works--especially if anyone has experience with it's Traffic system.
    I've got a TomTom that gets traffic through my phone connection, and I love it. As much as I'd like to have an in-dash integrated system in my next car, if it doesn't work as well as my $400 TomTom, I see no reason to spend $2000 or more for it.
  • Marcella2 - Please contact me (I've updated my profile to include my email address so you should see it when clicking "reply"). Please provide your mailing address and I'll do the same so we can exchange the Mid-Atlantic for the Upper Midwest.
    :)
    Thanks!
  • taw2taw2 Posts: 2
    Hi,
    Anyone need to trade a central or east coast CD for the Pacific Northwest map for the 2005 Navteq on board system?
  • Willing to trade any other CD to get Upper Midwest (Wisconsin). Please email me if interested.
  • Hi - we just moved to Minnesota and found that when we were driving from Washington that when our Expedition was broken into last year, they stole our Navigation disks, so we are here in MN and are getting lost - I'd like to trade my Pacific NW Nav disk for the disk that covers Minnesota.
  • taw2taw2 Posts: 2
    I was able to make a successful trade, hopefully there is someone else out there who could make a trade with you-- if not I'll reply via e-mail with my info so you don't get stuck out there lost! You are looking for Map 4 - North Central.
  • I have a 2006 Ford Escape and need the 2005 version navigation CD #10 for the Southeast. I am willing to trade anything other than on the east coast.
  • I have a 2005 Escape Hybrid and need the navigation CD for Colorado. I will trade any other disc in the set.
  • I have Colorado and will trade for Southeast,
  • Hi amgreen. That sounds great, let's trade. Can you send me an email at drnlj@yahoo.com and we can exchange addresses? Thanks, Nick
  • Are you still looking for the Colorado CD?
    I have it and need the California/Nevada CD if you have it to trade.
  • Still looking for the Minnesota CD (Navteq version 3v for Map 4 "North Central")? I'll gladly trade it to you for the CA/NV cd. Email me at tfertig@gmail.com to exchange addresses. Thanks!
  • We got the whole package of navigation cds with our 2005 ford hybrid but are missing the southeast. We live in florida so that doesn't work too well. Will trade for any of the others or willing to purchase.
  • I'd be more than happy to trade. I have everything but the CA/NV cd. Southeast for CA/NV? Please email me directly at tfertig@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks.
  • I have them all except the one that has Texas in it. Somebody sat on it. I will trade anyone I got for TEXAS. Thanks