Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Pacifica Gas Mileage

13»

Comments

• coxfam1coxfam1 Posts: 1
    I just purchased a 1 car owner 04 pacifica AWD with the third row with all the bells to replace a total nissan van. I love the car but the gas mileage is killing me. Iam only getting 15-16 MPG. What can I do cause i travel 50 miles one way to work. I might have to get another car to drive to work :cry:
  • jtg61jtg61 Posts: 43
    I have an '08 FWD Pacifica and I regularly get 25-26 mpg on the mileage computer readout. Why would the 4.0L get better gas mileage than the 3.5L? The only thing I can think of is the 6-speed transmission. I don't think you can squeeze better mileage than you're getting out of the 4-speed.
  • faroutfarout Posts: 1,609
    We have a 2007 PAC Touring AWD and we have gotten as high as 27. The final drive of the 6th speed in lock up makes all the difference. The extra hp in the 4. L engine gives the extra hp needed to blend in better that the 4 speed 3.5 L. The
    pick-up is far better than most V-8 engines. The 4,L is the 3.5 engine that has been updated. This engine is far better than the 4,7 in the Dakota trusk. So what you are experiencing is as it should be.

This is the most comfortable vehicle we have ever driven. The PAC is Chryslers best kept secrect.

farout
13»
This discussion has been closed.