Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda3 Interior & Passenger Comfort Concerns

123457»

Comments

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,668
    Did the shop that installed your compressor flush the A/C system before installing it? That could be the problem...

2009 328i / 2004 X3 2.5/ 1995 318ti Club Sport/ 1975 2002A/ 2007 Mazdaspeed 3/ 1999 Wrangler/ 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica

• zeeboyzeeboy Posts: 25
    Can the driver raise and lower all the windows simultaneously?
  • shiposhipo Posts: 9,152
    Yes, by using four fingers on the switches. ;)
  • My 2006 Mazda3's air conditioning kicks in and out. It blows mostly humid air. Then, spontaneously starts to work again for a little while. I've taken it to two shops and they can't figure it out. They keep telling me it's fixed and everything seems fine, but it's not. It's become a headache. Any recalls on this?

Other than that... the car seems to run okay. But it sure would be nice to have a defogger on humid evenings. It's becoming a safety issue.
  • aidanthetigeraidanthetiger Los AngelesPosts: 1

I'm 5'11", and although I never noticed before, I've recently improved my posture and noticed that I don't quite have enough head room in the driver's seat of my Mazda3. Any other tallish guys out there have head room issues in the Mazda3?

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 5,911

@aidanthetiger said: I'm 5'11", and although I never noticed before, I've recently improved my posture and noticed that I don't quite have enough head room in the driver's seat of my Mazda3. Any other tallish guys out there have head room issues in the Mazda3?

Are you actually hitting your head at times? 5'11" isn't what I would consider unusually tall (since I just scratch 6' myself). How much space do you have above your head?

Need help navigating? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• jd_24jd_24 Posts: 92

@aidanthetiger said: I'm 5'11", and although I never noticed before, I've recently improved my posture and noticed that I don't quite have enough head room in the driver's seat of my Mazda3. Any other tallish guys out there have head room issues in the Mazda3?

I'm close to 6'4" and my wifes Mazda 3 hatch(2013) is fine, only if I lower the seat nearly all the way. Lowering the seat also gains some leg room.

123457»