It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Kia Rondo suggested improvements
2) Offer standard factory tinting of rear and side rear windows.
3) Can car makers design a window that doesn't drip inside the car?
4) Rear slide out cup holders pose a hazard as they don't secure the cups well. Possibility exists of spilling hot liquids from top heavy cups on unsuspecting passenger's feet.
5) This may just be my personal preference, but I would prefer a straight shift from Park to drive. The offsets are just a pain.
6) Redesign the sunroof so you don't need to buy the additional shield to stop the two toned whistle that cross winds generate.
7) No KIA optional mud flaps?
8) Add daytime running lights
Don't get me wrong, I love the Rondo, but it could be better designed in a few areas.
2007 4cyl, 5 seat EX