Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Yukon How long can they last?

• mightyzmightyz Posts: 1
    Hey Debtwyler, please let your buddy know that if you don't want his XL, I will by it for $5000.00 right now. I own a 2003 YUKON (200,000 miles and running awesome) right now and my kids are a little older now (around 9 yrs). We need more trunk space and I am looking for an XL and have to sell mine. That is an awesome deal!!
  • driver_tvdriver_tv Posts: 1
    My 2003 Yukon with 208,000 miles still has the original equipment brakes. I bought it new and have only bought tires and had them balanced and rotated and the alignment checked at each oil change. Other than that, wiper blades and an occasional bulb replacement, it has cost me only gas. Has anyone heard of brakes lasting this long?
  • 217,000 on my 99 Yukon and she is still running strong. Ugly as all hell, (like me), but the motor is strong, (like me). That 5.7 350 Vortec is one hell of a motor. I'm looking at upgrading now, but not to much newer because they screwed up when they added the AFM. I wouldn't touch one with that. Anyway, I drop a couple hundred every other month or so on worn parts to keep her running. New cats a few months ago was this years biggest buy, and the fuel spider was last years biggest buy. Other than that, just standard upkeep.