Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Ram Braking Questions

2»

Comments

• 03ram3203ram32 Posts: 1
    I have an 03 Ram 1500 single cab. I have recently replaced tires, brake pads, and had the rotors turned. When I step on the brakes their is a vibration. I am wondering if there might be an uneven pressure from the master cylinder. Can anyone give me some ideas?
  • canddmeyercanddmeyer Posts: 384
    Well, this isn't a timely reply, but the rotors are possibly shot. Explain the problem to the shop that did the work, but don't mention anything other than a vibration when braking.

It could be other things too, but mostly likely its the brakes.
  • I have a 98 4x4 club cab and had a brake squeak and changed the rotors, pads, and calipers now when i put the rotor on it rubs everything behind it have rechecked the rotors and they are the right size any ideas on what I am missing? makes no sense thanks you
  • I have an 04 ram 1500 hemi 4x2 with 60k miles, which has a vibration in the entire truck when braking, but only in the 40-45 mph range. The truck does not pull to either side, and brakes fine throughout the mph range other than that specific 40-45 spot. It rides fine while not braking. Any ideas ? The brakes were done about 20k miles ago I think - and I recently had the tires rotated and the shop sugggested that my tie rods be changed and that my rotors were going to be ready soon to be changed also.
  • raloooralooo Posts: 1
    i have the same problem . where does the hose go to?
  • That plastic fitting is a one way Air valve for the rear diff it just hangs face up to the frame
2»